38

It's been like 5 hours and Tony still won't let it go he's still trying to figure out what exactly my dream was. Although I'm quite sure he believes it was sexual or some shit...

"At least tell us the gender!!!"

What he'd just implied made me blush bright red from my seat on the couch, thankfully I hid in my blanket I had wrapped around me, pushing the book I'd been attempting to read close to my chest.

Loki who'd been actually reading on the other corner of our couch, legs tangled with mine comfortably, rolled his eyes. The more I think of it, the more I believe this guy is either secretly Sherlock, or an actual mind reader and all those fan theories where right!

The norn's know I do not want that, considering how my thoughts tend to wander around him.

Usually it's soft like *I wonder if he's a cuddler* or *could I convince him to be my living cold blanket in summer?*, there's even *I swear if he calls me darlin' or Love even if by accident right now, I'll pass out* from time to time.

But oh if he just so happens to read my mind when it decides to whisper shit like *kiss the life force out of him* or *I say you jump on his lap and start making out*, how embarrassing it'd be if he heard my *I say he's definitely good in bed, obviously a foreplay fan!* thoughts. I bet he'd suicide if he heard me think *now that godlike cardio could be useful on other things* as he trained...

Yeah no he can't read minds, or just doesn't read mine. If he had the guy would've ran away ages ago!

"It's a guy, the girls not bi or lesbian!"

Tony turned to look at Natasha who'd yelled from the kitchen before looking at me raising his hand to his chin.

"Don't know, she seems like the bi panic type of girl... And she just gives off that love has no gender vibes"

Rolling my eyes I decide not to comment and turn to look at Loki who was staring at me curiously.

I decide to spare him, not at all biased by my infatuation to him, and answer his non verbal question.

"I'm Heterosexual, had my doubting period trust me!"

I say laughing to myself at the memories.

"Turns out I'm just really open minded, join whatever dirty joke you throw at me and have eyes to see if a girls smexy! But in terms of having a relationship, I'd be with a guy"

[I'm sorry if this is not you, but it's not a x Y/n, so I like to define my characters personality, appearance and in this case sexuality as I feel like in the moment]

Loki nodded but still looked confused, meanwhile Natasha and Tony kept debating over my sexuality and attempting to drag a very embarrassed Steve into it.

"Oh please! The kid swings both sides ain't nobody gonna tell me otherwise"