8

"There's also the fact that soulmates are supposed to be perfect for each other and well, I'm quite sure I'm heterosexual. I mean, I have eyes and I can tell Natasha is a freaking goddess! But I only drool over boy's, like my mom used to say."

I crooked an eyebrow, she really seems to have relaxed and it was quite amusing to see her try to explain.

"Well I simply do not care for gender, but it was quite obvious my soulmate was a girl from the moment she started singing!"

And also cuz she's currently standing right in front of me! I can't help but smirk at how ridiculous our conversation is, considering I am her soulmate and decided to tease hoping to spice things up.

"Either way that soulmate of your's must be, but mewling quim, for not singing back to such a distinguished Lady!"

Distinguished, really?! Was that all I could come up with now that I stand right in front of her?

However I really didn't expect her to glare at me as an answer and I certainly didn't expect her to shove me into a wall. Though seeing her almost stand on her tiptoes to reach me was simply adorable.

"That's my soulmate you're talking about! And being a big fan of yours just gives me enough knowledge of all your weaknesses~ So I'd suggest holding back your tongue, princeling!"

She had gotten all riled up from my comment and was now dangerously close to my face. I guess she hopped for some kind of answer, but I didn't feel like breaking the moment and risking her pulling away, I was enjoying her closeness.

I don't think she really understood why I kept quiet, since she decided to talk again.

"Nothing to say is there, my king~"

She was most likely trying to mock my ambitions but with the way she said it with her hand on my chest pushing me against the wall, all that ran through my mind at the moment is just how badly I want to hear her call me that way over and over. My name is no longer of use to her, so long as she calls me that way.

Note to self 'only tease Ren like this in private', my brother would definitely notice how I wasn't making any move to push her off!

"That's good, you look hotter with your mouth shut."

I'm currently very confused as to whether she is trying to flirt with me or is being condescendent and trying to scare me off. Either way she's very much failing at the second one!

Then before I could gather the courage to move forward and trap those sweet lips with mine she pushed off huffing still looking annoyed.

I do my best to calm down, slow my breathing and get back to walking beside her instead of switching our previous roles and pushing her against the opposite wall and kissing the attitude out of her...