65

Wanda chuckled still rubbing her head, in hopes to reduces what was probably a head splitting headache.

"Nope definitely not. Which brings me to ask why in hell would that guy even go near you?! I mean you where glaring at him before he even reached you"

I shrugged not wanting to remind myself of the man child. First he spoke shit of my friends and brought up Loki, speaking shit of him as well, granted he didn't know what had happened.

Of course he decided to follow up and flirt with me, very repulsively I must say. He even tried to force himself on me before I pushed him off and gave him a piece of my mind.

That's when I received the first punch and the rest is history.

Apparently Wanda's words brought the mood down significantly. And Thor was first to speak up.

"A human male did that?!"

I don't know what he thought had happened, but judging by the look on his face, he most likely thought other midgardians threatened one another to duels randomly when 'clubbing'.

Tony on the other hand seemed to have a far more realistic idea of what had happened.

"Did a man assault you?!"

The look on his eyes was dark, scary dark. And thankfully Natasha took things back into hand and explained.

"It was more of an attempt should've seen her handle it! First she gave him a warning simply pushing him off, which honestly I wouldn't even have given him. And only when he handed the first hit did she attack making it look like self defense although the looks of the guy might tell otherwise"

Rolling my eyes I decided to add my own comment for good measure.

"The guy came over to me and started saying lies about knowing you guys and then started speaking about Loki speaking bullshit about him being a villain and deserving death as if expecting ME to agree! He had the balls to the start flirting with me like I was a piece of meat, before trying to force himself on me"

I can tell my voice held a really good amount of hatred a I scoffed scrunching my nose in disgust before continuing.

"He should be glad I did cause any actual damage to his eyes, I could've easily left him blind"

Out of the corner of my eye I swear I could see Loki's nod of approval. I ached to speak with him or at least just stand closer to him, instead I force myself to stay where I am and keep my gaze fixed on my food.

Pepper is first to notice my change in mood and moves closer to me, ignoring Tony's endless chatter, rubbing my lower back with a comforting smile I try to return.

Suddenly her eyes light up and she takes out some headphones with a very large smile as she connects them to her phone and frantically looks for something.

"I've got just the thing for you"