44

Now THAT had been my biggest mistake!

After that, each and every time I hit the ground because of him, the air would leave my lungs from the shock and the first thing I'd be able to understand afterwards would always be Loki's euphoric laugh.

We could both tell neither of us where hurt and I'd soon join his laughing. I knew exactly how amazing it felt to collide and bring someone down with all you've got, stop thinking for those few moments afterwards.

Wonderful silence instead of my usual over thinking, adrenaline deliciously pumping through my veins as it all seemed to stop for a second, a wonderful rollercoaster I could never seem to tire of.

And of course there was the chase, Loki and I seemed to view it differently, although both tremendously enjoying it.

I saw it as a way of completely disconnecting my brain, solely focussing on feelings, trying to collect all my anger anxiety and nerves into a tight ball that'd be released when I collided because of the sudden stop.

My coach used to say I had two modes when in the field. First one was mother hen, making sure no teammate of mine was so much as uncomfortable or felt left out. Second one they refered to as the beast, a friend used to say that was when I truly started to play. When that mode was switched on if I focused on an objective and ran straight forward to it, lord pray for those in my way, I was no longer caring and careful I had a job to do and I'd do it even if it was meant to be my last.

As for Loki he definitely saw it as a game, he would plan it all out every outcome already thought of. But also as teasing, making you believe you could escape watching your expression change throughout each second, watching the emotional rollercoaster through your eyes.

As for the run away I believe we both found thrill in the feeling of danger, the speed and quick direction changes knowing there where only two posible outcomes to this situation.

I'd found myself staring deep into his eyes multiple times and yes I'm probably imagining stuff or even seen things but it was different, a want lurked behind both our eyes and it only added to the thrill.

We were taking a water pause, an actual one not that bullshit coaches give you, and I was taking the chance to explain touch for them.

Rising to my feet I spoke.

"Yeah so the one upfront holds right here..."

I put my own hands on the correct position slightly above the knee.

"And the one in the back over here..."

I move my hands below my ass turning my head over my shoulder to look and see if they where still listening. Thor kept unconsciously nodding looking fully attempting, I also seemed to have Loki's full undivided attention but the purple blush dotting his cheeks told me it wasn't for the same reason.