27

It's been quite a few days since I...ugh appeared at the avengers tower?

And I'm slowly getting through my to do list, or at least the feasible part of it!

Of course I can't just go around and take Nat on a date, no matter how straight I am that woman is something else, I can't go to therapy with Bucky and I can't make out with Loki...no that's completely out of question

There is quite the long list of to does that revolve around Loki that are from now on prohibited. And I really don't want to read it out loud!

Anyways it's been a while of me staying around here, not really doing anything other than annoying the others and teaching Loki how to be a real man...which makes no sense since I'm only perfecting perfection!

But other than that, I just lay around all day not really singing anymore. It's weird I know he's somewhere in this world but, I don't feel like singing anymore, if it's to get the same response as always.

As you can imagine all those thoughts brought tension but since I'm a people pleaser, and will be I don't even care anymore, I just keep it in. Obviously, I can't risk anyone coming back from their mission to find me crying in a corner with loud depressing music, so even alone I don't allow myself to rest.

And so because of this list of poor decision taking on my part that I am absolutely not embarrassed of I am now on the blink of bursting!

What have you done to fix this them? NOTHING! And that's starting to be a problem.

Because since I'm not releasing tension from rugby like i usually would and I'm adding even more of it on top I have now become a very grumpy gremlin...as Tony as decided to name me

They're gone now and yet I'm still glaring at the sealing for existing, feeling like the tiniest but of frustration will make me cry.

Groaning I move my hands around suddenly, would've looked cooler if i had powers like Silvie. And rolled over off of the couch standing on my feet and forcefully dragging myself towards the training rooms.

I needed to exercise until every muscle in my body failed me and I would finally lay there deprived of energy to even think. Yes that was the plan and that has been my newest way of copping after learning it from master Greyhound!

That guy took Sport till you can't no more to a whole other level!

And although I probably wouldn't go that far, I needed to tire myself out and not think.

Once inside one of the rooms I decide not to put on any music, still slightly mad at both myself and my soulmate, and just work out to the sound of the machines or my body colliding with the bags if I decided to practice tackling.

And that is how I got to the present moment, where I no longer feel my thighs or abdomen because of my previous hip thrust and have a constant numb pain on both my calf's.