67

But Wanda ignored him and looked at Vision.

"Do you mind if I teach you some new songs, I'd like you to sing them for me"

He simply nodded with what looked like a smile making me groan and snatch back the headphone once again. Giving Wanda the finger I grumble something along the lines of "fuck you people in healthy and lovely relationships".

And stand up with my already finished breakfast.

"I should go train it's been a little while and I need to let out some steam. And since apparently it's also useful in self defense then I might as well perfection it all..."

Truth being I didn't quite see it as useful I knew that if the man had had a weapons of any kind it would've been useless but if I could at least have a way to bring down an enemy and know how to get up faster than them...then maybe I'd feel better.

I kept my fake smile on thought nothing had actually happened so who was I to actually complain when truly I'd been the safest with two heroes by my side...plenty of other might not have gotten that chance so I had no right to act all paranoid or effected.

Walking away I did not expect to have a large hand hold on to my shoulder stopping me. Maybe if my mind was clearer I would've known it was Thor but all that came to mind was that man and how disgusting his attempts at touching me had felt...

Turning around quickly and moving as far away as I could I took the only position I managed to feel more confident in, legs separated and knees bent with my hands close to my chest, like i would in a match.

The look on my face before I noticed a confused and hurt looking Thor with one of his hands in the air where my shoulder must have been. Immediately my gaze fell to the ground in embarrassment I'd been so jumpy and overthinking constantly about what happened last night and the man hadn't even got to do anything bad... I didn't want to even imagine how girls who hadn't been able to stop their abuser felt.

"Sorry, Thor, I... I should really get going"

Without another word I walk out and immediately head for my room changing into sport clothes and slipping on my headphones. Walking into the teams large gym I do what I do best, meaning distract myself by exercising until my body fails me!

May not be the best way of coping but it always used to be either that, watching MCU movies and reading.

So starting up my music with one jump ahead from the movie Aladin I prepare my Disney playlist. I've got this ritual and it's that if you know you're here to kill yourself with exercise best do it with your childhood songs, have hakuna matata blasting when you're lifting dead weight!

It's basically my philosophy at this point, used to be my best friend's too...

I shake my head and increase the weight, no time for distractions!