44

He must've been very confused as he didn't teleport only tried to dodge me as best as he could on feet.

I easily brought him down hearing the loud ugh he let out when landing. Usually I'd be worried for his well being, since I hadn't taught him how to fall yet, but he's Jotun so fuck it.

Now on the ground I tug out my arms from beneath him and cross them on his stomach pulling up to rest my chin on them.

I watched with a proud smile as Loki's eyes opened and he looked at me annoyed but also not really.

My smile turned once again into that mischievous smirk, I slid higher up his body, now resting my chest on his stomach and pushing up on my elbows on either side of his chest.

"Would you look at that! Am I topping the God of Mischief?"

If Thor wasn't already laughing loudly in the background he now seemed to be yelling. Loki's face was simply amazing making me burst out laughing as well.

Feeling sorry, for how tormented he looked, I rolled to the side and jumped up in two quick movements dusting off my thighs that where slightly covered in dirt.

I moved back to the bag Loki had brought, searching through I pick up my mouth piece slipping it into my pocket. I hear the two brothers speaking to each other, as I imagine Thor helping Loki up.

And wrap some only cloth wrist protection, don't know why or how but I seem to always bust the palm of my hand when tackling and these things help. Back at home I couldn't find them, so I'd take out the hard part of skating wrist protections, it would do the job just fine.

Turning to look at the them I notice Loki glaring daggers at his brother who still looked very proud of himself.

"Don't pout, dear, I'll make sure both of you suffer equally for this training!"

Again I do not know if it was the nickname but Loki looked away slightly flustered the tip of his ears purple but only further glared at Thor.

Not too long after I'd turned on the speaker I'd brought to some of my favorite songs.

All around where land marks of where the Asgardians had landed when attempting to run away from me, of course not using magic and following the rules I was now done teaching them.

Let's not lie tho, some of those where mine after I got the marvelous idea to let myself be the dummy, once they'd learned enough...

Thor's weight falling on me always got a groan out of me no matter how much I tried to hide it, for the sake of his worried look.

But it was Loki's talking that I feared! No one could run away from that man, he'd manage to corner you in some way, toying with you like a cat with a small mouse.

Especially after I threatened to stop speaking with him if he didn't actually tackle me instead of gently laying me doing.