5

THIS LADY REN IS MY MATE!!! But she can't possibly have any way of knowing what she is to me. So unless I tell her or sing, since she most definitely knows about me, she won't know...

Wheels turned inside my head, she most likely hatted me already because of what I'd done, no matter what she might've said to the Avengers. And if I were to tell her, not only would I get sent back to Asgard but she'd most probably stay locked in here forever!

Maybe I should just try and get the Avengers to free her or at least trust her! Then if I'm able to at least befriend her ... No I, under no circumstances, want to stay only friends with her. She's MY mate and although I may not deserve her she's MINE!

On that though I made up a plan and without letting any of the avengers stop me I teleport myself inside her cell. I had discovered teleportation outside of the tower was impossible with this weird bracelet but I could within it.

"Hello my darling~"

For once I truly have no ulterior motives behind the flirting, I simply want to be with my mate. Whom I'm proud to say has been a handful to the Avengers!

She jumped slightly when noticing my presence and smiled with embarrassment noticing my slight bow to her. I feel like I should in no way show how naturally weak I am against her to the avengers, but it seems impossible for me not to treat her like the most precious and important being in all 9 realms.

Ren's pov

I just had to, didn't I?!

I had to start singing and dancing like a mad woman just on the day they decided to come and talk to me! Honestly from time to time I feel bad for whoever got me as their soulmate...

On top of all of this, I have LOKI FREAKING LAUFEYSON in front of me bowing and calling me HIS darling!!! And if you haven't noticed yet I am a snap away from getting a heart attack!

An awkward embarrassed smile takes over my face as I instantly look away from him.

Breathe Ren you did meet your biggest hero and celebrity crush...but it's alright, you just have to continue breathing. Maybe you could actually flirt with him?

No that's not even an option, I'd have to be able to speak to him first and on top of that I've got a soulmate!

Which I will probably never meet since I'm no longer in the same dimension as before..

Yeah that's a depressing thought, let's just shoo that away and move on!

My eyes landed on my clothing and immediately widened as I looked down at the dusty three sizes bigger shirt and the, almost completely covered, skin tight shorts. I'm basically in pajamas!!!

That's okay at least I get to meet him, maybe not in my best outfit but hey life isn't perfect! What's actually a problem right now is the lack of bra in my current wear...