18

It's been a few hours since the game has started and Loki seems to be a genius knowing stuff he shouldn't and describing my character perfectly.

I suspect that bitch read my mind, not that it's much of an annoyance. By now I'm starting to get drunk and no longer simply tipsy, but I can proudly say I last more than some of the Avengers.

For some reason I have blocked out everyone and everything fora while now and my drunk thoughts have taken over. My eyes start to stink...

Now in normal times I would probably be able to hold back tears and go cry quietly and alone in some room. But drunk me doesn't agree with that since tears start falling and after a while I'm sniffling.

I do not cry like a beauty pageant, if your lucky I might not have a runny nose but it still isn't a pretty sight!

Loki os first to notice and in his starting to get tipsy state, he brings me close to his chest.

Loki
What's wrong, love?!

I pay no mind to the nickname and continue failing to take even breaths, with ocasional hiccups.

Ren
I-I'm going to die as a single virgin!!! A-and you all have mates, who must be just as amazing as you all...

I grabbed onto his shirt rubbing my face on his chest possibly ruining the expensive shirt.

Ren
Tony and Pepper complement each other, Natasha and Bruce just need to figure shit out, Clint has kids, need I talk about Wanda and Vision?! Pietro's single but that's just the way he is!

Pietro gasped insulted.

Ren
Thor is still finding his true mate but he's living a fully happy life. You're probably gonna get a super hot and bad ass mate worthy of you! But my mate is literally in another universe...

Loki scoffed at my comment but rubbed my back comfortingly as I tried to move even closer seeking human contact. God I'm really touch starved!

Steve
Ren I understand you, my mate is long dead, Bucky never got a mate. You probably already know this and do you see any of us not be giving life a shot, and depressing?!

This made me stop my sniffling tears continued falling but I turned my head. Not even noticing I was now in Loki's lap still keeping a strong grip on Loki's shirt.

Ren
First of, yes you do! And second of both of you are mates, Bucky is your second chance mate asshole but since your both idiots and never sing-

My hand imidiadly moved to cover my own mouth.

Ren
Shit I wanted to actually see both of you discover it by yourselves! I don't even care anymore, I don't think I'll ever be able to date anyone other than my soulmate and take it a step further... I mean what if they have a soulmate of their own?

After ending my speech I move back to snuggle into Loki's chest as everyone can already testify of my intoxication.