33

THANK THE NORNS!!! He's still incredibly dumb!

By Odin's beard, I thought he'd finally caught up and found out she was my soulmate.

Oh how thankful I am that mother is no where near, she would've not only discovered all this ages ago, but would've become extremely annoying  trying to organize plans and mischievous accident!

Had to learn from someone at one point. And I'll tell you, mother is much worse than I when she's put her mind around an objective, so much worse...

I felt a chill cover my body at the horrific memories, getting mother mad was difficult, but facing her vengeance was simply terrifying!

Trying to follow whatever though was the truth I said.

"She definitely does not desire to do that to her soulmate, no matter how reckless she might like to act! And to top it of I am certainly not her best option, in fact I shouldn't even be an option"

My brother rolled his eyes at my final comment but I decided to ignore him and focused back on my dear Ren.

My mind kept wondering and at some point I thought about visiting her subconscious tonight once again.

Visiting her dreams was dangerous, she'd proven that to me last time, the soulmate bond pulled her to me or perhaps it was the alcohol maybe even just me on my own...

No that was impossible it just couldn't be. And I was going to prove that tonight by joining her dreams once again and following her along to see where it would take.

Most probably just to us speaking her messing around in her dream and maybe even ignoring me...that would hurt

But I needed to do this, needed to see the results and the idea had already settled in my mind, so now all I was to do is wait.

The evening went by fairly quickly Thor's friends started speaking of their own stories trying to find those Ren wouldn't already know. It was especially funny when Tony got blocked, Ren ended up acting as though she didn't already know his story, which had me fighting not to laugh.

Dinner was weird a new Midgardian dish was presented to me but after Ren insisted I decided to try it. Turned out to be exquisite so full of flavours and textures but after noticing how much my soulmate seemed to love it I decided it wasn't worth it...

So I sadly delivered it to her acting as though I couldn't bare to eat any more of that thing.

When time for bed finally came I decided to head up before Ren to prepare stuff up. First off I checked both our rooms shields, not planning on having one of the avengers interrupt our dream to wake either of us up.

Finally I decided to get changed into my sleepwear and shower, but during it I remembered some long forgotten comment Ren had said.

"No but like man with silk soft good smelling hair ugh!!!"

So instead of my usual scentless shampoo I picked one that read Forrest breeze...why did mortals give soap scents such weird names?! Like what was the point?