41

I was usually tilted towards calling it his sexy ass body worth two infinity stones the hour!

But the joke could turn into a sensitive topic if I explained it...so for now it stayed as an inwards thought.

"So, what exactly are we waiting for? I think it's time for some teamwork games and maybe rugby is actually my thing!"

Not too far behind came his sister rolling her eyes at Pietro.

"Your useless the moment someone manages to trip you! And no rugby is NOT your thing, your thing is being a clown"

Everyone started giving their opinion on letting me teach them some rugby and just mess around for the rest of the day, have some bonding time.

It made me smile, the amount of times I'd wonder, what they'd play as or how good they'd be at rugby and even tho we probably wouldn't be taking shit seriously it was bound to be lots of fun!

I'd stood up in the meantime, the floor was confortable but not that much.

A hand suddenly rested on my shoulder to call for my attention, I turned my head to find Vision and gave him a big smile. Up until now we hadn't got a chance to properly talk, but I knew enough about him from the movies, to feel comfortable around him.

"I've taken the liberty to investigate said sport as you all spoke, perhaps I could help teach them along with you. At least on the theory part, that is."

This made me smile even more and I couldn't help but hug the android pulling away still smiling.

"Thank you!"

Of course this interaction had been cautiously observed by Loki who did not seem annoyed by the android after seeing how in love he was to the witch but still would not take chances.

Meanwhile so many ideas rushed through my mind, what to do, small competitions and many cool practice games!

But it all came crumbling down when the avenger's alarm blasted through JARVIS.

I'm not dumb I know exactly what that meant and the pity looks some of the avengers gave me only confirmed it...

Alarms this loud meant big missions with almost everybody, if it'd only been a duo mission Jarvis would've only inform those in it.
Sighting I go back to couch and sit down, there really was no point in continuing this chat.

"Hey kid, we can do it some other time right?"

I shrugged. Sure that could happen, but they were superheroes, I can't hold them back like a little kid just because I want to play with them!

Free time wasn't the most common in their job and even during it this could happen any time. I think Tony could tell by the look on my face that I wasn't convinced, he was probably thinking about calling Peter in just so he'd stay with me, but he's in high school.

"I don't think we all need to go on this one, Thor and Loki could stay with you? Teach them your magic I promise when we actually play all together I won't call it cheating if they already have practice!"