21

Once I step out of her room I decide to walk past the living room before joining my own quarters.

Most of the Avengers, as they call themselves, have little to no trust in me and let's just say me walking away with a barely walking drunk beautiful lady isn't of most reassurance if I don't reappear of the night.

I find it ridiculous, after all I've been raised as a prince and king, not now nor ever would I dare even think of doing such thing. And even without my higher range and schooling no man who dares call himself as such, should dare either!

To top it of we where talking about my lovely mate if I ever wanted something from her than I'd rather beg on my knees than force her.

The moment I step into the living room there's a collective sigh, and I watch as my brother throws an empty can at me which I catch with ease. Sending him a glare he simply shrugged.

Thor
Just wanted to make sure you where actually here and hadn't simply send an illusion to convince us as you had your fun.

He talked of it as though the possibility didn't really bother him although the other seemed disgusted by the idea. I understood that my brother still barely knew the effects of alcohol on mortals and didn't really blame it on him.

Loki
She's in no state to properly decide on such matters. And trust me if I wanted my "fare share of fun" with her I certainly wouldn't waist precious energy and magic in fakely reassuring you!

I scoffed, if Ren ever gave me the chance to worship her soul and body I would certainly not waist time or energy on such meaningless mortals.

Watching all their faces turn into anger, disgust and untrusting looks thrown at me was a personal trophy.

Loki
Now if you'll excuse me, I too need to sleep to keep up with all of your Midgardian nonsense!

I turned to walk away and heard Tin can commenting on my words.

Tony
He was nicer with her around...

Of course I was! But now you are all keeping me from sneaking into her dreams to try and know her better.

I really do wonder what that little mind of hers creates when given fool freedom.

Once in my bedroom I change into only my underwear laying in bed focusing on my darling to slip into her dreams, letting slumber take over.

Ren's Dream

Looking around I find myself in... Asgard's Gardens?!

How does she? Right.

I try to stay focused and look around for her finding her quite easily siting on a marble bench looking forward to the view of the gardens, apparently at sunset.

My jaw almost drops seeing her clothing rose red gown flowing down ger curves but with some traces of Midgardian dress cut, gold accessories making her skin look tanner.

I was awestruck to say the least gapping at the beauty in front of me, she stood up and turned to look at me surprisingly calm and composed.