6

Up until now I really didn't mind, there was no one around and even when dancing I could somehow manage. But like, if my body was gonna betray me at some point, and it WAS taking in account the ridiculously hot man in front of me, I needed to at least be able to hide it!

So pressing my lips tightly together I try to gather enough courage to talk. Since Loki is here the others are surely looking from behind that black wall and I have no embarrassment over my actions regarding THEM!

I mean, I do but I'm not as self-conscious as with this literal God!!!

My head raises looking at the black tinted crystal and I talk.

"So ugh... Could please get a little something here?"

When saying this I instinctively press my palms over my breasts and shirt to demonstrate...

I think the years in a rugby team are showing. I really should act like I have a minimum of modesty! Cuz while yes, I feel no embarrassment over my body whatsoever no matter the gender of those around me, but others might not feel the same way. It's not like I'm still in a rugby team where I can walk in on a sword fight, or half my teammates shirtless!

Yeah, that first one is an actual trauma.

Even without the speakers on I'm able to hear yelling from the other room.

"YOU DIDN'T GIVE HER A FUCKING BRA, TONY?!"

That was definitely Natasha yelling at poor Tony.

"Well I didn't know her cup!"

And of course Wanda does not let that excuse slide.

"YOU SHOULD'VE JUST ASKED!!!"

Soon enough there's something weird light scanning me and then a compartment opens and a mechanical arm gives me a bra. Why hadn't I asked on the first day?

Without much delay I turn my back to both Loki and the black window before changing, ignoring the fact that there are cameras and hoping they'll respect my privacy. Even though I probably wouldn't die of embarrassment if they did, I would simply get real mad.

Loki's pov

This shouldn't even be a thing...

Me wishing to do just what she'd done but with my own hands, shouldn't be a thing that would even cross my mind!

And I should certainly not be jealous of every single Avenger! Most of them are just mortals and so what if they'd seen her do that?! It's not like I hadn't got the best view possible from my still bowing position!

Would her skin feel as soft as it looked?

Maybe I should just tell her who I am, that way I've got an excuse for stealing a kiss from those lips...

WHAT AM I EVEN SAYING?! Mother did not raise me like that! I shall be a gentleman until she herself gives me permission.

The light of a scan on her body snaps me out of my thoughts, straightening myself.

But just when I'm starting to rebuild my ice facade, I notice her pick up a bra. My eyes stay fixed on it as I watch her turn her back to me and the Avengers and start taking off her shirt.