68

My mind almost chants the same sentence over and over "he could've easily won over, you where just Lucky" along with "grow stronger, he won't even get to touch you".

Overall your usual obsessive overthinking after a scary possibly traumatic situations! I should probably still get ice for the big blue on my face though...

The sound of the doors loudly creaking open startles me mid set but I don't stop and simply turn my head as best as I can to see who it is.

I'm surprised to see Pietro standing by the nearest machine looking quite impressed by my current exercise, he gives me a big smile and taps his ears signalling me to take off at least one headphone an hear him out.

So when I'm done with my set and breathing heavily drinking some water I take them off and nod at him to show I'm listening.

"First off, remind me never to cross you, princesa!"

I scoff but don't really say more as I wipe off some sweat and move to put back my weights where I'd found them.

"Also, I've been officially assigned the job of cheering you up, since dark and brooding denied profusely when his brother had only looked at him as if asking him to offer himself. And since it's also my specialty to help people chill out and have some fun you best believe you and I are about to spend a whole lot more time together!"

He spoke with such a big smile and so much energy that I just couldn't help but at least try to match his intensity.

Although the moment I understood who dark and brooding was my mood dampened a bit. He didn't allow me to overthink though because moments later he was my side holding on to both my shoulders and guiding me out of the room.

"You know the alien twins had you snatched away from the rest of us, and I for one, am thankful to get some time to know a cutie like you!"

I frowned and raised a brow at him calling me a cutie but made no comment letting me drag me along. It's true that I'd been almost solely focused on the Asgardians during my time here...

Maybe if I took some time to know everyone else other than him...maybe then I'll forget all about my feelings?! Yeah they're definitely dumb either way so it's nothing serious, they'll go away... right?

"Said the hot speedster with a history of getting in trouble for the stupidest reasons!"

Pietro turned around surprised i had finally stopped being all quiet and depressed but quickly covered it up with a smirk.

"You think I'm hot, princesa?"

I chuckled without truly wanting to, he reminded me of a friend from rugby one with whom it would always be flirty comments back and forth, none of them actually serious but always so much fun.

"Oh please, Pietro who doesn't?! And also if you plan on hanging around me I NEED to introduce you to bachata, merengue and salsa!"

It is necessary for me to see his reaction to all that... I'ma turn him into an addict