16

Tony
That's it we're having game night! And I'm not having any excuses, unless it's from you reindeer games it's not like I wish for you to join us.

Thor and I where now glaring at Tony, why the fuck would he be so rude! He didn't need to.

I was a snap away from getting up taking Loki's arm and going away, no idea where, but away.

Tony
Let's start with some drinking games, I really wonder if reindeer games can even handle a beer! Hey kid you're legal right?!

My body relaxed and I raised a brow at him smirking. Crossing my arms over my chest I lean back into the couch proudly smiling.

Ren
While I'm happy you think of me as younger than I am, I believe 23 is legal.

Tony laughed at my joking and, I knew, his comment was merely politeness and habit, but he'd left it too easy for me to use the opportunity to jokingly flatter myself.

Tony
Let's start by the most obvious and we'll know one...Never have I ever!

Loki and Thor both looked confused as Tony got up.

Tony
Someone explain to them while I go get the material, any preferences?

Everyone kept saying specific drink names meanwhile I had no real knowledge of hard alcoholic drinks!

I certainly knew about wine's and maybe a few basic ingredient brands for the commun types of cocktail, but other than that there wasn't much I could say. So I simply explained my general liking in alcohol hopping Tony would understand.

Ren
Something strong sweet yet warm on the throat, please?

I wasn't feeling anything cold, so something that included Ron whisky or something else with some edulcorant of any kind, would be perfect!

Tony
Noted kid!

What's up with him and calling me kid?!

I turned to look at Loki and tried to remember his preferences in human licores before I noticed Thor taking out his own bottle.

Ren
I've always wished to taste that but a sip of it would probably get me tipsy!

Thor laughed nodding in agreement as he'd seen the avenger's reaction to that same drink.

Seeing no one was actually explaining anything to the Asgardians I decided to so so, myself.

Ren
Alright so the game Stark stalked about involves drinking, obviously, but more specifically drinking when the statement mentioned is false to you! Said statement will always start with never have I ever, if you have done what is enunciated you take a sip or a shot depending on your drink.

Both nods and Loki smirks maliciously probably already having a fare share of never have I ever's prepared. He'd be dangerous in this game!

Tony gets back with loads of different beverages and cups along with measuring material for the cocktails. After a moment everyone hold their own cup as we all sit around the couches and chairs.

Both Asgardians have decided to stick with Midgardian alcohol even as they knew it would barely affect them!