23

Ren's pov

My eyes snap open as I wake up drenched in sweat horny and embarrassed...but most importantly I'm disappointed I had to wake up right when things where getting interesting!

Also why did my brain fucking do that?! I mean this just never happened before!!!

Again why the fuck am I over here wishing to actually have Loki in this room with me? NO he has a mate snap out of it, you will not do something that horrible to his soulmate.

But like...

Groaning I sit up trying not to fall back down as drowsiness takes over me, my hair is most probably a mess and if Loki hadn't changed me into these makeshift pijamas then so would my clothes.

Wait LOKI CHANGED ME?!?!?! I finally processed every happening yesterday and increase my headache on the go.

Some kind of weird strangled whining sound leaves my throat and I sit back down, only just noticing the glass of water and note on the table besides my bed.

Drinking slowly and reading it I almost spit out what I'd been swallowing. Did I actually get myself into a dept with the God of Mischief and lies?!

That's my first thought, soon followed by me mumbling out loud.

Ren
Does this men actually need coaching, I feel like he already mastered the art of the perfect boyfriend and husband ages ago!

I decide to take up on his offer of a free hangover cure and wait no more in my bed taking long strides towards the kitchen, trying to ignore my pounding brain stinging eyes and sore muscles.

Once in there I notice no one talking as they all suffer from the painful effects of drinking more than you should've. I sit down noticing the only one happily living his own life is Thor who is munching on his pop tarts!

Disappointed to see Loki isn't here yet, I simply start serving food, noticing how Bucky and Steve seem to be avoiding eye contact at all cost.

Natasha is first to talk to me, probably the one with the highest intoxication resistance along with Tony.

Natasha
King's pet huh?!

I cannot process the context behind her word's until she explains she's talking about the green pj's I'm currently rocking with a blind elephant's style.

Ren
Oh Loki changed me into these so I could get comfortable! I quite like how mint green looks on me, and of course gold is and will be my colour.

Everyone stopped moving maybe even breathing.

Thor
My brother did what?!

I rolled my eyes drinking some more orange juice having finished my glass of cold milk... I am sorry to say I am unable to drink anything that tastes anything like coffee in the morning!

Ren
With magic you idiots!

Tony
That's not the p-

His words where cut off by Loki himself walking in and me ignoring Tony to go and talk to him.

I watch as he makes himself some cold tea with ice and takes a few sips, seemingly still deep in though and half asleep.

Ren
I want it.