20

Ren
Now where were we my king~?

I feel his hole body tense up as he robotically pushes me away almost as if forcing himself to let go.

Loki
Taking you to bed darlin', you've drank much more than recommended for a Midgardian.

Pouting I follow after him without really protesting. Soon enough Loki opens my rooms door and I walk in letting myself fall flat on the bed.

I hear him chuckling and feel the bed dip before I can feel his fingers running through my bed making me sight.

Loki
Feeling capable of changing or should I help you, my dear?

Not only am I currently unable to stand up but the idea of him changing me is strangely appealing. His cool fingers brushing against my bear skin as he takes away what little covers me...

Loki
As much as that seems like a much better idea, I meant with magic darlin'

My cheeks flash red with embarrassed, damn being so drunk I can't even block Loki out. I could tell Loki was smiling as he snapped his fingers I moved around slightly noticing I now wore a pair of comfortable pijama shorts and a large pijama shirt that said King's pet, both in different green tonalities and with gold details.

I felt him pull away and use up what little strength I still held to keep his hand on my head massaging and softly playing with my hair.

Loki
I can't stay here all night, love

His voice was just so calming and the way his hand worked on the tension in my head I was slowly falling asleep.

Ren
Just keep talking and doing that...just until I fall asleep, please? I'll repay you...

My eyes felt heavy and not even I knew what I was blabbering. But he seemed to understand as he moved to sit more comfortably.

Loki
You better, sweetheart. It's not everyday someone gets me to spoil them like a small child asking for a bedtime tale.

My mind was fuzzy from alcohol and the need for sleep and his comment made me giggle, well it sounded more like a tired short laugh.

Ren
I'm special!

Loki
You certainly are, my dear

Loki continued talking sweet nonsenses my mind couldn't properly process until my eyes completely closed, his hand moving through my hair for a while longer.

As I could no longer makes sense of anything but my dreams he made sure the covers where over me thanks to his magic before leaning down to plant a soft kiss on my temple.

Loki
Sleep tight, mate...

Loki's pov

I stood upright once again glancing down at my sleeping mate before magically summoning a large glass of water for when she'd awaken.

Leaving a note besides it that read;

You Midgardians tend to need loads of fluids after such nights but also suffer from annoying headaches and body ache. Sadly I cannot remediate this last one my love, but if you wish to rid of your nasty headache, I'll be waiting. Please say no word of this to my brother, else I'll hear no end to it!

On a side note I hope you remember your promise of repayment, I'll be waiting on that.

I hope your dreams included me, and if they didn't I'll make sure to change that. Loki Friggason, Prince of Asgard and God of Mischief.