17

I pull my legs up on the sofa sitting cross legged as I wait for someone to start. The more I think about it I kinda have an unfair advantage overall of them since I know most of their life secrets.

Tony
Alright I'm starting since I'm also the one paying for all the drinks! Let's start soft since I'm feeling kind. Never have I ever lost my v card~

Both Thor and Loki blinked confused as everyone groaned commenting on how that isn't exactly a soft way to start off.

Ren
The v card refers to virginity, which in short, is him asking whether you've fucked before.

Thor smiled at me thanking me before taking a sip of his drink, everyone took a sip except Loki, Pietro, Steve and Bruce. I blinked shocked, I too hadn't drunk but the two first males surprised me with their answer.

Ren
Oh so mister flirt is actually a virgin boy!!! Also Lokes you just won soulmate points with a soulmate who doesn't even know you!

Pietro scoffed at my comment his cheeks slightly flaring, he was the older sibling yet the virgin of the two.

Pietro
Hey I didn't see you drinking either!

I raised my shoulders at him not really minding his comment.

Ren
Yeah but unlike you it was by decision that I kept my v card! But I did get a few boyfriend, unlike you~

Truth was as a teen I was a freak not really interested in anyone and not really bothered by it. I was perfectly fine with all my fictional crush's.

As I young adult I did try dating but never took the big step since I believed it needed to be special. Not necessarily with my mate, but it did need to be special.

To my bad luck Pietro was right besides Tony and so it was his turn.

Pietro
Never have I ever had a crush on someone I thought didn't exist!

He stared at me sending silent threat's, I picked up my glass and noticing no one else about to drink I reductanly drowned it. Thor seemed confused at my actions.

Thor
Shouldn't you just take a sip?

Ren
Oh yeah, since I'm the only one I just drank the hole thing, just some stupid rule me and some friends made up.

Tony's eyes seemed to glow.

Tony
Oh we're keeping that one!

Pietro just stared at everyone mouth wide open gesturing with his hands.

Pietro
Is no one going to comment on her answer???

I rolled my eyes at his reaction, overdramatic bitch. He annoyed me, only one of us could be the childish overdramatic bitch of the group!

Ren
Well to be fair until weeks ago I thought all of you where fake! On top of that I was that weird kid in highschool with so many fictional crush's. I used to like you, but you died literally in the one and only movie there was of you, so that's that.

Pietro seemed chocked but nodded, little did I know Loki was now glaring at him with a dangerous glow in his eyes.