35

"My subconscious must be mocking me!"

Moving my hands to hold his neck I push back to look up at him a wide bright smile shining on my lips.

"Do I really yearn for a romantic ball night with you that bad that even my subconsciousness tricks me into it?!"

A smirk had formed on his lips and he leaned down towards me. Damn dream Loki was smug!!!

"Do you love?"

I tried to keep calm and remember it was all a dream but to no use. My face was burning up and I couldn't help but giggle nervously hiding my face in his chest once again

"Far too much, my prince, far too much..."

I felt his breath itch as I called him my prince, but I wasn't paying attention, trying to drown myself in his scent.

The song on the background kept going and I felt as though it was resonating but that might have also been my dream playing tricks on me.

A deep velvety voice surprised me as I focused on the lírica sang by the girl. Pulling my head away from it's hide out I stare wide eyed at Loki.

His arms still wrapped around my waist, slowly rocking me back and forth his eyes clothed and mouth moving just as the voice muttered the songs lyrics slightly indecisive like he wasn't convinced he should be singing to me.

From time to time a shiver would cover my body as I stared almost hypnotized by dream Loki singing for me.

He couldn't see me watching him intensely making sure he didn't disappear but he could probably feel my hands playing with the baby hairs at the back of his neck.

I think he even shivered once or twice, meanwhile I just stared in awe entranced by how I was actually falling further more for the man that once used to be my fictional crush.

Wouldn't dare call it love yet but I'm certainly growing affection towards this man I find to be more beautiful and perfect the more I learn about.

I needed to focus this man has a soulmate somewhere out there and I was the one that offered to help seduce her! That seemed less of a good deal each day...

Just how would it feel to be HIS soulmate, to be able to just hear him sing you to sleep or whenever you're stressed just to hear his voice. Have many late nights of cuddling and reading, actually dancing with him at a ball in Asgard.

To be able to yell at the four winds that your soulmates was the greatest sorcerer ever, that he was the only true king of Jotunhein, a true God and Prince all for yourself. All yours to pamper with praise and kisses to hug and love!

Fuck that was definitely not helping my case...

But what if I just-? Can I actually-? Since it's a dream maybe I-?

Stopping my own rumbling I move my hands higher to hold his jaw, his eyes immediately open and he stares right back into mine.

Pushing him closer I'm barely a few centimeters away when-

"Miss Ren you've been required in the main dining room and asked to get Loki if possible"