54

Loki hummed thoughtful before smirking and leaning closer to me with a mischievous look.

"You my darling know far too much. And that my dear is dangerous, you either take that to your grave or I might just need to send you there sooner"

The way his voice sounds when he's clearly teasing when his trying to be scary, creepy, imposing. Whatever it is he's attempting, is giving me chills!

I take in a shaky breath trying not to make it too noticable. Closing my eyes for a second, I decide that if he wants to play, then I better be on his level.

Still haven't seen how the braid look on me, only felt where Thor was dividing my hair and into how many pieces. So I do hope I somehow look like a badass warrior style, which fits my image of one of the two styles Thor likes to braid, the other being innocent and adorable flower braids.

He has to love both extremes he just does!

Tilting my head to the side and looking down on Loki trying to keep my expression as apathique as posible with only a side smirk on my lips.

I move as close as possible to make sure Thor can't hear, it'd be very embarrassing if he did. Mainly because I'm gonna play into Loki's king kink, never actually proved I only know it's a touchy subject that can't easily be used against him the question now is whether he'll like it or get mad...

I feel like either is a win! And if by any chance Thor does hear I can easily say I know of Loki's true lineage.

"Will you now, my king?"

Yes, I am now currently wandering exactly how long it would take for me to fly across the world, maybe just cross a few frontiers.

Was it worth it tho? Totally, no doubt!

Loki seemed to have stopped moving, his breathing was heavy, his eyes where fixed in space and I felt brave so I decided to end him and leaned back resting one hand on the couch to hold my weight and the other gently holding his chin to look at me.

"What is it, your highness, did I do something wrong?"

Yeah an error message definitely popped up in his mind. He wasn't even breathing anymore!

Thor who'd definitely heard this last one started laughing at his brothers inability to process.

"Did your silver tongued turn to lead, brother?!"

Now Loki did not seem to care for his brother's comment, which might've freaked me out considering how they usually where. His attention was fully focussed on me and I didn't know if he was about to pounce on me or pass out.

Thor continued laughing at his brother until he noticed this one wasn't paying any attention at that point he offered to go get a mirror so I could easily watch his work of art as he'd called it...problem was that left me alone with Loki.