10

Ren's pov

After sitting in my room for a while then laying on my back bored out of my mind.

I snap back up again deciding to explore even though they probably don't want me to.

Is it actually exploring when I'm just walking around I place I already have memorized? Soon I get bored and decide to go get myself some food and maybe find someone to talk with.

As I fiddle through out different foods before picking up some orange juice, I decide to go drink it in the main living room on the ground in front of the wide crystal and looking at New York.

Finding nothing better to do I decide to try and find a song I haven't sang to my soulmate yet, I actually haven't sang it since I was 16! I don't know if I'll even remember all the lyrics, how long has it been since I practiced my Asgardian?

Maybe at the start of college???

I mentally go over the lyrics ignoring everything around me while hold my drink and walking towards my chosen spot.

I slowly let the words drop out of my lips mumbling at first but soon ganning confidence and continuing smoothly. If those years of obsesión with marvel served for something, it'd be this... Being able to sing beautiful songs other usually couldn't.

Sitting cross legged facing the shill bringing view, was certainly an experience! I felt like I was about to fall down and die and at the same time I feel like nothing could even reach me.

Once my singing stopped I took a sip of my drink not expecting to be attacked by a very shocked Thor.

He was clapping loudly with his eyes wide.

Thor
That was amazing Lady Ren! How come you speak such good Asgardian.

I turned at the sound of his voice and finally notice the presence of 5 other people in the room I once deemed empty.

Loki sat in a corner on one of the couches smirking as if proud, Natasha seemed to have stopped walking to listen to my singing, Tony was utterly confused and Steve looked impressed.

Ren
I just studied old Norwegian... it's actually the same as Asgardian

During highschool they gave us different options on languages, there was French and Spanish, but I already knew both because of my family. And after some research and discovering Asgardian was the same as old Norwegian, it took me second's to sign up...

Yes that was an extremely dumb reason to learn a language, but at least I learned something new?

Loki
Your soulmate is lucky Lady Ren, I find you've got quite the talent with Asgardian.

His words warmed my heart, even more so as he knew the truth. All I did was smile and stand up walking to sit besides him, keeping some distance so I wouldn't get into his personal space.

Simply putting my now empty glass on the table I turn my body to look at him.

Ren
Well I'm sure your's must be on cloud nine listening to you sing!