60

The movies credit start playing and of course I'm cursing Palatine and all his ancestors along with most of the characters for either being gullible or straight up dumb.

Pepper seems to equally be glaring at the screen silently calling injustice. But Natasha seems to remember what they where here for and takes the ice cream spoon away from Wanda, who was happily enjoying the chocolate mint flavoured cold glory.

"We where actually here to speak with you about whatever it is that caused THIS, since your so insistent on it not being Loki's fault. Even brought Pepper as the actually experienced in real day to day bullshit one"

Sighting I turn off the laptop and move the ice cream out of harms way before speaking.

"I told you, we where only chatting and he said something that reminded me of my old life, hence the mental breakdown!"

Wanda rolls her eyes reaching for the ice cream once again and glaring at Natasha when she makes a move to stop her. Taking a spoonful she then points the spoon at me.

"Sure and the reminder of your old teammates has you crying each and every time that weird hair girl and soon to turn bad guy"

I correct her on the names but can't seem to come up with anything to counter what she just said. Natasha nods seriously, a bit too serious its almost scary.

"I'm asking you again did he, or did he not do anything and I'm telling you ANYTHING you didn't feel comfortable with?! If this is his fault then just say the word"

That's why she looks so stabby killy, almost reminded me of an annoyed Loki right there.

"HE DIDN'T! I swear, he didn't do anything wrong, I'm just dumb...and please don't ever think he'd do something like that. Loki might be a villain but first and foremost he's a prince and if Frigga did something a million times better than her husband it was raising her boys!"

A bit too well she raised them, I'm having trouble with my feelings for her youngest and I just know for a fact he'd be the sweetest about letting me down softly...at least now, wouldn't say the same thing a few years ago.

Curling into myself even more I hide my face as tears fall once again.

"If it's anyone's fault then it's mine. I shouldn't have believed, he would never..."

They all immediately know, of course they do it's painfully obvious, I'm just stupid to that level.

Pepper wraps her arms softly around me rubbing my back.

"Oh hunny..."

Wanda's hand moves over in front of me holding the ice cream in a peace offering kind of way. I guess she never truly had this sort of experience.

"I'm ridiculous, he's a freaking Norse god! And he might even think I'm just a weirdo that likes her favorite character"

Pepper can't help but chuckle and she hushes me softly.

"None of us think that and I promise he won't either"

Natasha nods at the statement.

"Your taste should be referred to as dangerous on future definitions of it"