30

Sighting I take in a few deep breath before speaking up...well more like quietly mumbling hoping Loki would hear.

"I just- I get stressed out, pent up emotions naturally, and rugby used to do it for me. As long as I do some kind of physical or mental activity I'm fine, i just need to feel useful if I don't i get on the edge and frustration builds up... I miss being in my team preparing for matches and giving ridiculous pump up speeches! I miss taking care of my boys, making sure those idiots didn't break anything "

Loki just listens offering me the support of his body. Slowly I gain some confidence and move to my side, not ready to fully face Loki yet.

"But that's not new, I left my team a while back because of studies, still saw them from time to time though. It's just been hitting me harder now that I'm no longer dragged around by studies and magical green mist portal! We used to have periodical meetups with friendly matches and BBQ pool parties afterwards, that served as my release along with the constant work..."

After a moment of silence where Loki seemed to ponder on how to help me he leaned closer moving his face to face mine.

"How exactly does that game of yours work darling?"

The prospect of explaining one of my passions helped me relax and I moved to sit criss cross completely facing Loki and gesturing with my hands.

Although more than explaining the game I'd go through the branches and end up telling old memories fun situations or just complaining about my old teammates.

All while being completely oblivious to how I held everyone's attention as they tried to understand better something that had proved to be very important to me.

"I used to get so mad at them, like really mad. Those idiots didn't seem to have any kind of self-preservation sense! And then they'd refer to me as the groups mom and baby!"

Scoffing remembering how offended I'd always been by that, but not noticing the look in Loki's eyes like my likes dislikes and opinions where his souls purpose. Like nothing could reach even the ground I stepped on and he was a privileged man to even hear me out.

I obviously did not! If I had my heart would have gone into cardiac arrest or jumped out of my mouth and at him, completely leaving behind my body with no regrets whatsoever.

So instead of melting into a puddle under the look he was giving me I continued as I said stupidly oblivious.

"They said I was the mom because of how I'd worry about the smallest scratch on the cheek and then get mad almost like I was a mother grounding her toddlers for being careless. But then again I was also the girl who'd say sorry for everything no matter whether she held control over it or not, I was the girls that'd constantly be freezing in winter but was far too proud to admit it.