11

Thor laughed and came to sit in between me and Loki, unlike when I sat, Loki tensed and pushed away seemingly annoyed.

Thor
That'd be if he even sang to her, my brother hasn't uttered a word for his soulmate ever since he started to hear her voice!

Thor and I started chatting while Tony just blinked for a while, I could tell by his face how I even knew this song.

And then an idea hit me and I'm pretty sure everyone could tell by my face as I jumped up turning to look at Loki, clapping my hands together in excitement and slightly jumping around.

Loki
What exactly are you planning darlin'?

I smirk, an evil smirk full of mischief.

Ren
Well... I thought that since I can't have a mate, I'll make sure yours falls on her knees when meeting you!

I had already explained my situation briefly to the Avengers, and they generally understood the idea.

Only ones that seemed confused where Loki and Thor, probably not understanding the Midgardian expression.

Thor
You're gonna trip her?!

I tried not to laugh at his ridiculous interpretation.

Tony
No! She means she's gonna make sure the moment Reindeer games meets his soulmates, said soulmate will immediately fall in love with him.

Thor still looked confused so I explain.

Ren
And for that I'll be using all my knowledge to teach you dear the basics of woman minds! By the time I'm done with you, you'll still be the same only with much better abilities at dealing with the most dangerous creatures in all nine realms... Women!

This caused Natasha to laugh and Tony just nods showing his agreement.

Loki seemed to find all of this very amusing since he was now smirking at me.

Loki
Is that so? Shouldn't I not trust you in that case?!

I smirk full of confidence proud of having found something. If am helping them, I no longer feel like such an intruder!

Moving closer to stand in front of him, leaving to meet his emerald green eyes. One of my hands move to hold his chin and make him look at me.

Ren
Well that's too bad dear, cuz I already made my mind~

I stand back up and smile widely starting to walk around again, showing how hard it was for me to stay still without any actual objective.

Ren
Now first off would be appearance! No matter what we all say appearance is what get's us to go near someone, their personality is what makes us stay.

I crossed my arms trying to look professional as I taught him the basics.

Ren
Now, just like we wear clothes that accentuate our attributes guys also have to! For example Tony owns his style and if Bruce where to even try it, I'd look horrible!!!

Natasha nodded probably imagining the traumatizing image.

Ren
You've got to find something that represents your style but also makes you look good. Sometimes wearing something simpler or fancier to create contrast!