53

One that probably said I've got nothing in my mind and I'm proud of it.

I probably looked extremely goofy judging by the look Thor gave me and how he soon bellowed in laughter.

"Oh brother I've found the way to lady  Ren's heart, quality time and physical contact!"

This made me burst out laughing and turn around knowing Thor was done with my braids.

"Who taught you about the earthy love voodoo shit?!"

Thor only smiled proudly as Loki lowered his book confused.

"Jane explained it all to me, how you midgardians believe there are 5 main ways to show love and each person has there preferences on which to show and receive"

I smiled warmly at him, all that wasn't really my thing, but I'd always been curious so I did also know about it.

"Yes that's more or less it, if I'm not wrong the types are: physical contact, words of affirmation, quality time, acts of service and gifts"

Loki seemed to be catching up as he wondered.

"How come this wasn't in one of my 'how to be the greatest soulmate lessons'?"

I rolled my eyes at him and got up off the grown, where I'd been seated for the braiding, and moved to the couch.

"I kinda dropped those lessons once noticing how creepily close to perfectionist you already are. So right now they're only just 'tricks and tips on how to properly love your soulmate if she's like me' if that's even a thing!"

Siting down in between the brothers I cross my legs and start explaining moving my hands around.

"So in my case I tend to show love through words of affirmation and quality time, although I do love physical contact it's most reserved for very close relationships. As for receiving what ends me would be quality time and physical contact, words of affirmation for less tight relationships "

Loki looked almost as if he was about to take notes as I spoke.

"To summarize it physical contact to me is THE way of showing and giving affection, that and quality time, ideally a mix of both! Words of affirmation is how I most like to show care, what I most commonly use"

Thor nodded keeping the info as Loki once again looked like he was getting a master class and had the final exam next period.

"Back home there where people trying to find which where your love languages and I personally still believe mine to be canon! Thor shows love through physical contact and acts of services and likes to revive back physical contact along with quality time"

Thor seemed to be completely okay with what I said and nodded approvingly I turned to Loki smirking at him.

"You're addicted to words of affirmation and physical contact and as for what you give quality time and physical touch are your go to, although only very few earn them!"

Speaking of, he's always spending time with me, even if each in our corner! And I believe I'm the only one he's let so much as lean against him...