13

Ren's pov

I've been in here for a while and just finished with the general warm up. I just wish I had someone as a partner for training!

At least I found a few bags I could use and even a few manikin.

I put all those in position and practice some foot game until I grow bored and decide to finally use the big cilinder bags.

After seeing the ground beneath and slightly around them wasn't simply floor I take a few steps back rolling my shoulders.

I start talking them one after the other enjoying the loud sound they made as I collided with them, and liking the adrenaline those few seconds in the air gave me.

Once all the bags are laying on the ground, after I've tackled each with both shoulder's, I let out a long sight having returned to my calmer state. For me to actually act like a normal person I'd need a proper training but this would do for now!

I pack up everything back in place and ask JARVIS for the time I've been in here. Turns out it's been half an hour!

Thor
Lady Ren what sport training was that? I don't recall other Midgardians practicing it!

His voice startles me and I throw one of the bags I was holding at him. Thankfully he grabbed it before getting hit, and as I look at him I notice Loki not too far behind him.

Not wanting to snitch I simply smile at him before turning to look at Thor once again, not missing how his eyes widen.

Ren
It's called rugby and I'm sure you'd like it if you tried! Next time you can join me, i might not be able to teach you much if it's only the two of us but we can always practice takling.

His looks at me excited but at the same time confused.

Thor
Isn't it just pushing someone to the ground?

His question was indignant but I tried to hide it.

Ren
Not all, the game has rules and even without them it's all about tactic and knowledge! I would bet you my arm I can take any of the Avengers that is if Pietro doesn't run and Loki and Wanda don't teleport.

He looks shocked at my outburst but quickly understood it's better to not talk bad about rugby in front of me.

Thor
How so?

Ren
Well for starters genera, very simplified rules, you have to fall with the person you're takling and you have to hit below the waist. Both aren't really a problem since the lower you grab the easier it is to make someone fall, and falling with the other is like forcing them to fall completely! There's also plenty of small tricks but those are for me to know~

I stop talking to myself smiling at all the memories that came rushing at the mention of rugby. After all that was all my teen age years revolved around, my team and friends...it really broke me when we all went our own way but I made sure to keep contact the best I could.

My once honest smile turned into a bitter sweet one as I bit my lip.