49

"I..."

Stared at her right in the eyes, the Scarlet witch was slowly turning into her name.

"Do you blame me or not?"

This made her look away embarrassed and I noticed her eyes glaze over most likely switching Loki for a certain someone in all those scenarios.

"I guess not"

"You better cuz I know exactly who you just thought off and I didn't even need any magic!"

This made her blush once again and I pushed away from the group who'd moved to hold me back.

I noticed Bruce holding a few water bottles and towels, downing one bottle quickly on his own looking exhausted.

"Can I?"

Bruce nodded offering me a bottle, I grabbed it along with the water and thanked him.

"Not holly water, but will do"

Holding the towel away from my body to not dampen it I tilt my head up eyes closing and letting the water fall down into my face and hair dripping down into my neck.

Once no more fell I squished the water bottle and threw it to a rubbish can close by before shaking my head slightly spaying everyone around me in water.

Bringing the towel around my neck I sighted far more relaxed now.

"Good, far better now"

Pulling my head back away from my face I ruffle it with the towel drying it enough to not have it dripping around.

Stretching my arms arms up out and back I open my eyes once again. Almost everyone was going back to doing their own thing except Loki who kept his eyes on me although he seemed to have been taking with Thor who was now rolling his eyes at his brother and lightly punching his side to snap him out of it.

Loki did snap out of it and quite abruptly as he instinctively conjured a dagger and stabbed Thor. I should've been shocked maybe even conserved but all I was able to do was laugh at how outraged Thor looked.

Rolling my eyes at how they were now bickering Thor saying something about never helping him ever again and Loki continuously repeating he didn't need his help with that.

"I'm using your shower Loki so please don't barge in, hopping whatever you do to your hair can be done to mine, I need the secret to eternal softness without greasiness!"

I continue mumbling about hair products, how mine usually looks like a bird nest no matter what as I walk inside, drying my hair some more with the towel before throwing it on the couch and taking the elevator.

Turns out Loki does have weird hair products which each took me a while to figure what they were and how to use them, not to worry I did not melt down my own skin.

What I did do is completely zone out repeatedly because of the now invading Loki smell along with the heat of the water.

The heat made me slightly dizzy after some time and Loki's scent just completed the sequence, I'd basically showered continually humming in content.