46

Taking a deep breath I slightly bend my knees.

"One two three and up!"

Jumping on time I did not expect to actually raised vertically, I wasn't even convinced I'd rise!

But the Asgardian brother proved me otherwise, moving swiftly and naturally, like they where used to this kind of shit.

Their arms weren't even slightly trembling like most newbies would because of the strength needed.

All in all I was up again, higher than I would've usually because of asgardian height but I was up flying again. And it was all coming back to me naturally  my arms stretched over over my head and my torso tensed up along with my legs so I'd stay straight.

I also realized it was their first time raising and I was making them hold it so I lowered my arms slightly taping both their shoulders to call for their attention.

"You can lower me slowly now"

The moment my feet touched the ground and they let go I was jumping around happily.

Without giving it much though I give Thor a quick hug and jump into Loki wrapping my legs around his waist like a koala laughing when he stumbled slightly. His eyes were wide and in an attempt to keep me from falling his hands move to hold my lower body moving his footing a bit before finding balance again.

He was panting his breath having quickened because of suprise pupils widening as he looked up at me his hold readjusting, I blame the suprise once again.

Looking down at Loki as he holds me my legs locked around his back arms laying loosely around his neck, one of my hands deep in his hair. My chin tilted down as, in this position, I was higher some hair strands feel around us.

I almost felt dizzy not unwell just dizzy drowning in some sort of in between. I was awake, but it felt like I wasn't, to say Loki looked amazing was far worse than an understatement.

He looked breath taking mouth slightly parted hair messed up because of our previous messing around and tiny droplets of water still in it and falling along his jaw. Results of Thor's messing with the water bottle and Loki never getting a chance to fix up, before setting up for touch.

The look he gave me had my breath hitching but then again it must have all been my imagination, still I couldn't help but stop laughing.

I felt my heart skip quite a few beats in a row, making me wonder if that was even healthy but it only seemed to drag me deeper into this sort of trance, both Loki and I were falling into.

That is until a loud thud was heard making my head snap towards the sound only just catching sight of Thor falling side ways like he'd tried to smugly rest against the bar...on the outside of the tower...where there was no bar...

Either way Thor's goofiness snapped me back into reality.