24

Tony frowned before face palming himself.

Tony
Shit we forgot to tell you!

Ren
Tell me what?

He rubbed the bridge of his nose taking another sip of coffee, probably his hangover attacking once more.

Tony
The other night after you explained your whole no mate problem, I did some research and ask some of my contacts. Turns out there's one theory that was yet to be proven, but of which you seem to be the living proof...

Getting anxious by his hole endless explanation I rush him with a glare and he seems to understand.

Tony
Strange believes you might have jumped realities to be able to share reality with your soulmate! Basically you might've popped up here because this is where your soulmate is.

The information hits me like a ton of bricks, both in the good and bad way!

I could still meet him! But what I horrible mate I was for moving on so freaking quickly...

God I don't deserve him, I'm such an asshole, I even wished he got a second chance mate! I was thinking of REJECTING HIM!!!

Words left my mouth before I even thought twice and I mumbled to myself.

Ren
I'm a horrible mate...

Surprisingly Loki was first to stand up, looking mad?

Loki
You certainly aren't!

His hand held onto my shoulders and he looked straight into me eyes.

Loki
Don't you even think about that! You knew nothing and where both scared and afraid, he'd be an asshole for not understanding that. Now, please take deep breaths and just continue as you where before even moving here.

I stare at him blankly, just blinking. He's right but before all this multiverse shit I was...

Ren
Being extremely mad at him for not singing back? And cussing him out to the nine realms?

He opens his mouth about to say something but quickly closed it once again. In the background I can see Tony bursting out laughing and trying to catch his breath.

Ren
I was planning to go out and lose it all to some bad hot guy, including my V card, on a one night stand kind of thing...

This time it was Nat's turn to chuckle as she commented something about taking me to a few places she knows, earning a glare from Loki.

Loki
I do not think that's-

His word's angered me.

Ren
What? Correct, respectful! Well I DON'T CARE!!! Who tells me he even cares or wants me? I could go on and make out with you right now for he might never know!

He stared at me in a mix of anger and confusion trying to find his words.

Ren
And don't tell me he might not like his voice and be scared of my judgement! I wouldn't get no scaridy cat for a soulmate, if he's supposed to be perfect for me. Do I look like someone who would give a fuck whether he sings good or badly?!

My breathing is quick and my voice loud from my outburst that I quickly réalisé was ridiculous.