First Mission and Captured

After getting home, it was around 9:00pm, so I decided I would go to bed and go to the Vampire Slayer Union tomorrow.

I woke up around 10:30am and ate breakfast quickly. I decided I would go to the Union now, since I have time now.

At the Union, when I walked in, there was the receptionist's desk, which takes care of vampire corpses. I asked if I could speak to the Union Master and she said to wait.

A few minutes later, she came out of the office and said I could go speak with him. I entered the room, closed the door and sat down.

"I see that you have finished your goal". He said with a smile.

"Yes, I have thanks for helping". I said with a smile.

"No need to thank me, your parents helped me many times in the past". He said while remembering past events.

A few moments of silence later, the Union Master decided to speak about his first mission.

"Recently the headquarters has sent a mission to our district. The mission is to investigate a possible sighting of vampires found in Clovine City. They are at least Mid Bronze Rank or higher". He said.

"Oh, do you want me to take the mission?" I asked curiously.

"Yes, this mission was told to be for the newly graduated Vampire Slayers, but the others are already on missions, so you're the only one I have to take". He said with a exhausted expression.

"I'll take it". I said with a happy expression.

He handed me the letter from the headquarters, which held more information. The letter said to first investigate the suspected vampire family, and if they are to be actual vampires, then kill on sight.

So I decided that I would get a ride in a carriage and head over there straight away.

I once again got a ride from a merchant, which he accepted as long as I paid a small fee.

A few hours later in the carriage, I sensed a group of 50 people surrounding us, which I guessed must be bandits.

Bandits are people who are kicked or banned out of their city for doing criminal acts. They attack carriages or people for food and supplies.

A few seconds later, after sensing them, they attacked the carriage. I teleported behind one and knocked him out with one blow to the neck with my hand.

They noticed me behind them, which shocked them a little before thinking that even though I am here, they can just beat me with numbers.

Ten of them, with weapons in hand, charged at me thinking they could easily defeat me with numbers.

When they were about to attack, I once again teleported and knocked three more out before they could react.

As for the 7 bandits left who tried to attack me, they started to avoid me. The 38 others were attacking the carriage with no effect, since I put a barrier of Chaos Magic around the carriage.

I quickly dealt with the 7 bandits which besieged me, which angered the leader of the bandits that hadn't attacked.

(Nightmare Kent's POV)

I was once was a hunter, who took advantage of and did criminal acts in Ockress City twenty years ago. I was caught and exiled from the city for the amount of evil deeds I have committed.

I then decided to form a bandit group of people who were in a similar situation to me.

Twenty years of gathering more criminals and robbing carriages without any resistance, I was eventually named Nightmare Kent and my group were called the Nightmare bandits.