Soul Devourer

Lily was now unconscious, while the rest of the Ice Imps decided to attack and finish their opponent to avenge their fallen kin.

When the Ice Imps were about to attack, an eerie aura started to appear surrounding the valley, which Lily laid in an unconscious state.

Her [Human Disguise] skill was then deactivated , gaining back her full strength and her Vampire Princess appearance.

Lily opened her eyes, she had a red glow in her eyes, but it wasn't truly her. Since Lily was now unconscious and in danger, her vampire side took over her body to protect her.

At this time, inside Lily's body, there was a powerful Crimson-colored Chaotic Mana flowing through her meridians, which then flowed into her Blood Katana, adding a crimson hue to the blade.

Her Chaotic Mana was originally a scarlet red when she became the Vampire Princess, but her true and purest mana was the Crimson-colored Chaotic Mana.

The Ice Imp, which was on top of her, had its soul sucked out. It's soul followed the blade like a red thread wrapping around the blade while strengthening the blade partially without the soul losing any of its vibrance.

When the soul came in contact with her hand, it was absorbed instantly into her body. It became soul energy and began coursing through her meridians while also strengthening, healing her body and meridians.

The Soul Energy made its way into the mana realm and began restoring the Chaotic Mana at a speed. Soon, the Soul Energy was completely devoured, which in turn restored five percent of her mana.

Since her mana was now five percent restored, she was able to free herself from the heavy Ice Imp lying on her by cutting through the rest of its body with ease with her Blood Katana.

"Ahn-! She moaned in delight from the feeling of having her mana restored and it revitalizing her body at a rapid pace, causing her to feel a strong sense of pleasure and satisfaction.

She used her katana to help stand up, but had a little difficulty since her injures weren't completely healed, but she was still able to fight since her bones and muscles were mostly healed now.

She had a completely cold expression on her face with a red hue to her eyes which made her look like a battle goddess standing in a valley while being covered completely in blood.

This was her vampire side taken over her, which was similar to a berserk skill, which could eventually be harnessed without the after effect of the skill when she is able to fully control her vampire side.

Every living creature, either strong or weak, had a sense of fear of her, but even so, the Ice Imps were both stubborn and brave, so they didn't run away or hide from her.

She created multiple Blood Daggers and threw them at all of the Ice Imp corpses. They began to convert the soul into soul energy, which was then transferred to her and began to rapidly refill her mana.

She then checked how much mana and stamina she had after devouring the Ice Imp souls:

Stamina: [1062/1455]
Chaotic Mana: [6205/8500]

Both her mana and stamina were now seventy-three percent full. It was enough to fight without any worry and finish healing all her wounds.

[Host has unlocked the Vampiric Drain Series. Skill Soul Devour Has been acquired due to criteria being reached]

Although this process seemed like it took a long time, in reality it only took a few seconds.

The Ice Imps were slightly intimidated by her aura, but they soon recovered since they thought they could still kill her.

After a few seconds of confusion, they regained their desire to tear apart this woman alive before killing and eating her later on.

"Shriek!". The Ice Imps screamed while jumping at her.

She began to gather mana into her blood katanas and waited until the Ice Imps were close enough to her.

*Swish!

The slash was so fast that it wasn't visible to the eyes, which left sixty Ice Imp corpses which were all decapitated around the waist with no chance of resistance, lying on the ground with a lifeless body.

She then disappeared from her spot after the Ice Imp's souls were devoured. The Ice Imps were a little frightened by the previous attack.

*Pff! Pff Pfff! Pffff!

The sound of flesh being sliced apart and blood spattering ringed in the ears of the Ice Imps, which surprised them was that it was from behind them.

One hundred Ice Imps were slain with their souls being devoured and converted into Chaotic Mana, which kept on refilling her mana rapidly while her mana was being used at a slower pace and wasn't able to catch up with the refilling speed, which in turn once again expanded her mana realm slightly.

During this time, Kasumi was still sitting on her tree branch with a shocked expression with little fear as well.

What she was seeing is Lily slaughtering the Ice Imps quickly while also devouring their souls, which in turn refilled her mana.

This was normally impossible, but the Vampire Princess and Vampire Queen both have this ability, which makes them extremely dangerous to all living beings.

"Thank God that I felt that eerie feeling earlier, which told me not to take action otherwise I would be in the same situation as the Ice Imps". Kasumi said with a grateful expression.

"So this is her true power. It must be the power she'll gain from fully controlling her vampire side which will allow her to unlock this power further". Kasumi said with a pondering expression.