Fighting Lilith (1)

We stood in the gloomy throne room that was only lit by the crimson moon shining in through the windows, with Lilith the vampire queen sitting on her throne, giving us a look of amusement and excitement.

"I'm so happy that you've arrived, my daughter."

"I'm not."

"Why so down? You haven't seen your mother in so long You're going to make me cry."

"Cut the act."

""Fine, I'll stop. Let's begin, shall we?"

*Snap!

She snapped her finger as the room around us changed into a battlefield.

"I don't want my castle to get destroyed, so I created an alternate dimension."

"That's fine."

"How about you three come at me at the same time?"

"I'll be support." Kimiko said.

"Alright, then Kasumi and I'll be the main damage dealers."

As we summoned our weapons, Kasumi bolted and dashed towards Lilith as I disappeared.

I appear next to Lilith and swing my scythe at her, which she blocked without much effort.

*Clang!

Kasumi appeared on the other side, slashing her katanas at her.

*Clang!

"Is that all you got?"

She pushed us away, making us fly back a few meters.

"Nice try, Kimiko."

Kimiko was above Lilith with a kick aimed for her head.

*Clasp!

Lilith leapt off the ground, appearing above her with one foot straight above her head, leading to a falling axe kick to the back of her head.

*Thuddd!

Kimiko hit the ground at unfathomable speeds, breaking the ground and forming a massive crater with blood flowing out of her.

"So you used Life Creation, Kimiko." Lilith said, looking at the dead body that had shriveled up.

"Yeah, can't have you killing me that quickly."

I disappeared, appearing next to Lilith, and swung my scythe at her.

*Clang!

She blocked the blade with her finger and put pressure on the blade.

*Shatter!

The blade exploded, so I formed the shards of it into a spike, aiming for her heart.

"Nice try, but too slow."

She vanished, appearing behind me and kicking me, sending me tumbling through the air, soon hitting a wall.

*Booom... Crack!

The impact didn't cause me to cough up blood or even break my bones, as my body was chaos itself.

"That makes things easier that your body is chaos itself."

She reappeared behind Lilith with her katanas infused with [Flow of Life] and slashed at the back of her neck.

*Shatter!

Lilith shattered Kasumi's Katanas and elbowed her in the stomach before kicking her, sending her tumbling through the air.

"Aghhh."

Kasumi spat up blood as she landed on her feet a few hundred meters away.

Suddenly, my instincts were screaming in alarm as Lilith appeared in front of me with a scythe in mid swing.

I was about to teleport when my body froze in place due to golden white tendrils latching onto my body, cancelling [Void Shift].

*Clang!!!

The scythe was about to hit me when Kasumi stepped in front of me and blocked it with her two katanas.

Gritting her teeth, She managed to hold on for a moment before being blown away by the attack's force.

However, it gave me enough time to get out of the way and avoid the attack.

Seeing that her attack missed, Lilith said. "Nice teamwork, but it still isn't enough."

Before Lilith could attack again, Kimiko created a prison around her out of gravity while using buffs, knowing that she couldn't hold her for long.

Kasumi and Lily took advantage of her being restrained and attacked her.

*Clang, clang!

Even with the gravity prison, Lilith was still able to move as if it had no effect on her, allowing her to block both Kasumi's and Lily's attacks. 

Knowing that Lily's attack failed, She kneed at Lilith's stomach whilst infusing her knee with chaos.

*Clasp!

She caught my knee and slammed her elbow into just above my knee at speeds barely visible to the naked eye.

*Crash!

My leg slammed into the ground, leaving a crater in its wake. My body burst in blue flames, threatening to burn her to cinders.