Strikver

(Lily's POV)

I meditated for 7 hours and then slept for an hour before waking up around 7:00 a.m and checking my attunements.

[Chaos Attunement Tier 4 (56.8%)]

[Elemental Attunement Tier 4 (62%)]

[Healing Attunement Tier 2 (80.2%)]

[Space Attunement Tier 4 (51%)]

[Enhancement Attunement Tier 3 (23%)]

[Blood Attunement - Ancient Tier (1.02%)]

[Weather Attunement Tier 2 (80%)]

"It's not surprising that the higher my attunements become, the harder it is to improve them I thought with a smile on my face.

I got out of bed, straightened my hair, and left my room wearing a white and blue knee-high dress.

"You're finally back." I said as I entered the living room and discovered Kasumi eating breakfast on the sofa.

"I went after Hanae Aikawa and her fiancé, which wasn't difficult, but it was boring." Kasumi said, her cheeks bright with a smile.

"I had the same experience." I said as I pulled my hair out of my face.

"How did you fair against the Mid Platinum Tier?" Kasumi inquired since she was aware of the tier of the bid winner I pursued.

"He didn't fight back, so he's still alive, but I did have to deal with eight adversaries, one of which was a Mid Platinum Tier, which wasn't too difficult." I said it with a warm smile on my face.

"I suppose it's time we move to another city, as I've already surpassed the monsters in this area, and you're not far behind." Kasumi stated as she finished her meal.

"Where are we moving?"I inquired as I sat on the sofa next to Kasumi with a curious expression on my face.

"We'll be moving to Strikver Port, northeast of here and near the Sterus Sea, which is home to thousands of sea monsters, but we'll have to pass through a few cities to get there." Kasumi said with a smile.

"Alright, when are we leaving?" I asked as I rested my head on her shoulder and closed my eyes.

"We're leaving around noon; do you want to fly or take a carriage?" Kasumi inquired, her arm about my waist and her head resting on my shoulder.

"Fly, but do we need to do anything?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Other than storing the food in our storage room, we are ready to leave." Kasumi said with a smile.

"What did you do with the Affinity Stones?" I inquired as I raised my head and stared her downwards.

"I raised my Affinity for Life Magic and Death Magic from 0% to 100%." Kasumi said with a smile.

"I see." I responded, nodding.

"What attunements did you increase?" Kasumi inquired with prying eyes.

"I upgraded Chaos twice making it tier 4 and elemental and space once making them both also tier 4." I said as I swung my legs on top of her lap and angled my body slightly towards hers.

"Upgrading Chaos was a good choice as it takes a long time, while elemental was also a great option so it upgrades multiple attributes, and space was also a good option as it's part of your fighting style." Kasumi said, a smile on her face as she slipped her hand over my shoulder.

"Since we won't be doing anything for the next few hours, I'm going to go train a few skills in the training room." I said as I stood up and glanced at Kasumi.

"That's fine, but don't injure yourself." Kasumi said as her brows furrowed and drew closer together.

"I know." I said as I turned around and entered the training room.

I proceeded to the center of the training room, like I had done before, and decided to train Void Shift and Spatial Awareness.

"It shouldn't be as painful since my willpower should be strong enough to withstand it and I won't have to utilize Change Inducement." I thought with With a serene expression on my face.

I closed my eyes and activated [Void Shift] and [Spatial Awareness] before I started focused on teleporting ahead a few meters without taking a single step.

...

I teleported to the location I meant to in 15 seconds without much mental strain.

"I could take the safe route or push myself to my limit, which would almost certainly result in me passing out, but the more I push myself to my limit, the stronger my willpower will get." I pondered the advantages of both options.

I chose to push my limits since it would place mental strain on my mind, but the benefits would be greater than if I took the safe route and did not push my limit.

I repeated the process and teleported a few meters 14 seconds later, exceeding my initial try by a second, but the mental strain increased by a factor of two, leading me to grit my teeth.

"Ahhh."

It was excruciating, but I knew I hadn't reached my limit yet, so I repeated the process and teleported 10 seconds later, grasping my head as the mental strain increased by another 25%.

"Ahhhhhh."

My veins burst, my complexion grew pale, and tears streamed down my cheeks as I collapsed to my knees. My head felt as though it was being filled with lava and torn apart by thousands of scorching knives.

It was difficult to concentrate, but I still tried to focus on teleporting without taking another step forward, which took 45 seconds.

Thud!

After teleporting for the fourth time, I reached my limit and passed out, deactivating both [Void Shift] and [Spatial Awareness].