Battle Experience

When I woke up, it was around 9:00am because I am going to the Human Continent today. I wore a black and purple one-piece dress which went above my knees.

After leaving my bedroom, I went to go drink some blood. The blood had an indescribable sweet taste which gave me an intoxicated sensation.

My mother had just finished her glass of blood as well. She came over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist and embraced me, which caused me to blush hard.

"You'll be going to a town called Aznar, which is considerably small compared to the cities that you've been to too. It will be easier for you to get food since there aren't that many Hunters or Vampire Slayers there". She said.

"OK". I said with a smile.

The Crimson Forest covers the whole Demon Continent, so you will have to travel far to reach the Human Continent, so be careful". My mother said with a worried expression.

"Yes mother, I will". I said with a smile.

I left shortly after with the maids, Fiona and Leah. After leaving the castle, we headed into the Crimson Forest, which holds blood attribute demons and monsters that either have a low intelligence to follow the Vampire Queen or those who are unwilling to follow her.

We walked close to each other while looking around for monsters and demons who were willing to attack us.

The maids decided beforehand that they wouldn't be intervening in fights against monsters or demons unless it was necessary.

We walked for half an hour but we only saw crimson trees, which made me bored. After a few minutes more, we heard multiple growls that sounded like a pack of wolves.

We found a pack of serum wolves which looked at least 2x bigger than a normal wolf with red fur and yellow eyes. It was growling at a group of goblins which had red skin and were 2x taller than a normal human.

Goblins are usually small green creatures who capture women then r*pe them, and afterwards they eat them when they can't bear any of their children anymore.

The red goblins were originally normal small green goblins, but when they migrated to the Crimson Forest they went through a mutation which turned their skin red and made them grow.

As soon as the pack of serum wolves saw us, they showed an expression of fear which led them to runaway, knowing the group of goblins were more interested in women than them.

After the pack of serum wolves fled, the goblins looked confused, but they then noticed us.

"Women". Said one of them with a lustful expression.

Even though the goblins have mutated, they still haven't changed their desire to r*pe women to give birth to their children. All of them had lustful eyes.

"Of course, there has to be goblins, the most hated species for women" Fiona said with a hateful expression.

"You need battle experience, so you will be fighting them all by yourself, my lady". Said Leah with a honest and relieved expression.

"I know". I said while looking towards the goblins.

Leah and Fiona jumped onto the crimson trees. They were going to spectate the battle without interfering since they wanted to see my current strength.

I activated the skill Blood Scythe and decided to fight without using Space Magic, since I relied on it too much. After thinking of the battle with that powerful vampire which led me to being captured, I realized I relied on Magic too much, which caused me to be defeated in such a short time.