Fighting The Arachne

I've been killing Poisonous Arachnids constantly for the last 10 hours. At first I thought it would be a small clutter of Poisonous Arachnids, but it turned out to be one of the largest clutters that have been spotted in history.

In the smaller clutters, there is usually the normal Poisonous Arachnid, the Poisonous Arachnid Guard, and the Queen, who is a Poisonous Arachne, but in the larger clutters, there is the normal Poisonous Arachnid, the Poisonous Arachnid Guard, the Poisonous Arachnid Knights, Poisonous Arachnid Royal Knights, and the Queen which is a Poisonous Arachne, but she can take a human form.

For some monsters, such as an Arachne, the more human they look, the stronger they are and can become, which is a lot better than I thought it would be.

Anyway, I am still walking further into the dungeon. My Lesser Pain Resistance and Lesser Poison Resistance have both evolved into Pain Resistance and Poison Resistance, which in turn have helped me fight these last ten hours.

I've finally found my first Poisonous Arachnid Royal Knights. It was blackish-purple and was 10x larger than a human's.

It noticed my presence around the same time I noticed it. It attacked first using Poison Magic while also bolting towards me, which was faster than my sprinting speed, but I was still able to dodge, since its speed wasn't much faster than my own.

I decided to use Blood Cutting, which made 10 blood blades which attacked him at the same time. After it hit him, it left 10 minor wounds.

I created a Blood Scythe and activated Chaos Aura, which surrounded the blade of the scythe. I then went in for an attack which was able to barely pierce its thick exoskeleton.

It once again shot Poison Magic at me, which I dodged easily. It then went for a close quarters combat fight with its long scythe-like front legs which clashed with my scythe.

We clashed for a few seconds, which led to the arachnid's front scythe-like legs breaking from
the strength and sharpness of my scythe.

I took this chance to strike its abdomen, which was the weakest part of all arachnid species. It died shortly after inflicting a deep wound in my abdomen which took an hour to heal even with hyper regeneration.

After an hour of healing, my injury was fully healed so I went further into the cave and killed 49 more Poisonous Arachnid Royal Knights, which took 4 hours.

I didn't find any more Poisonous Arachnid Royal Knights on my way, so I guessed I might've killed the last of them.

Five minutes later, I walked into a room which was 100 meters in width by 100 meters in length, and 50 meters in height. The room was completely dark with an Arachne in the middle of it.

The Arachne was 2x taller than the Poisonous Arachnid Royal Knights. She had a blackish-purple colored spider body which was her lower half and a woman with an hourglass figure, a medium-sized bosom, wearing a white rib crop top made out of her threads, slightly pointed ears with long black hair going down her shoulders, heart-shaped face, snub nose, purple colored webbed eyes.

She noticed me and decided to take human form. She was now only wearing a white rib crop top and a mid-thigh skirt.

"My name is Lhirie. Why have you invaded my territory and killed my kin? Was it an order from the Vampire Queen, but we have followed all her orders, my lady, please give me an answer". Arachne asked in a sad tone.

"How did you know I'm the Vampire Princess?" I asked.

"All of the intelligent monsters who are under the rule of the Vampire Queen know you, and I figured who you were by your appearance, which resembled the Vampire Queen, but your strength doesn't, so I guessed you must have been the Vampire Princess". Lhirie said.

"Guess that makes sense". I said.

"Now why have you invaded my territory and killed my kin, my lady?" Lhirie said.

"I wasn't ordered by my mother to invade your territory and kill your kin, I came here to hunt the arachnids in this cave on my own volition". I said.

"Since you weren't ordered by the Vampire Queen, then why did you invade my territory and attack my kin?" Lhirie said angrily even though she was talking to the Queen's daughter.

"I don't need to tell you my reason why I invaded your territory and killed your kin, so just let me kill you". I said coldly.

"Since your asking for it, I'll fight you to get my answer". Lhirie said confidently.

We began to start our fight. Arachne bolted toward me and reached me in less than a second with a scythe in hand created by her from her scythe-like leg.

*Clang!

We clashed our scythes together which created a large shockwave. The shockwave made the ground shake for a few seconds, but it didn't bother our fight.

We were both sent flying, but I was the one who took the most damage and lost the clash. My hyper regeneration kicked in healing my injuries in seconds.

As for Arachne, she was barely injured, but was surprised by my strength at my current rank. She was thinking it would be easy, but it wasn't since my strength, nearly on par with hers.

An Arachne's strongest stats are in speed and magic. The other basic stats are many times lower than its speed and magic, which allows Lily to fight nearly on par in strength.

They both landed on their feet and bolted toward each other at high speeds while leaving afterimages behind. They once again clashed.

*Clang!

Another shockwave was created from the clash, but this time Lily changed her position from last time, allowing her not to be sent flying backwards, but to only slide a few meters, while Lhirie was sent flying once again.

This time Lily wasn't injured too much, while Lhirie was significantly injured compared to the last clash.

"Why are you so tough to beat for a Low Bronze Rank Vampire Princess?" Lhirie asked.

"No need to continue talking, let's get this over with". I said.

We once again clashed, but this time I had the complete advantage, since Lhirie was weakened by the earlier clashes, but her skin was too tough to cut through easily.

I decided to continuously strike the same vital area, since I could possibly pierce her skin that way.

We clashed for another three times with me having the advantage. She didn't know how to use her stamina well, so she used it too fast in the first few clashes.

After another ten clashes she was breathing heavily, since she only had a few more units of stamina left in her. She realized she had made a mistake during the fight, but she couldn't fix it anymore since it was too late.

She could only do one more clash, so she decided to put her all into this one last clash. She then decided to use magic while also clashing with Lily, since she'd have a higher chance of winning this fight and surviving.

They once again bolted towards each other, leaving afterimages and appearing in front of each other, which led to them clashing.

*Clang!

Another shockwave spread throughout the room which caused the cave to start to implode on itself.

Lily's scythe was infused in Chaotic Aura, while Lhirie's scythe was infused in Poison Aura. When they clashed, Lily's Magic disrupted Lhirie's magic, causing her to be pierced in the heart by Lily's scythe, which completely caused a mini explosion inside Lhirie's heart, killing her instantaneously.

*Pfff! Pffff!

After killing Lhirie, I put her corpse, which transformed back into Arachne form, into my storage space and quickly left the cave before it imploded on me.

"Few, that was a tough one. If she didn't know how to use her strength that well then I would have lost in the end". I thought a little frightened.

Chaos Mana User - Reborn As The Vampire PrincessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara