Selling the Poisonous Arachnid Corpses

(A/N - MC's name will now be Lily.)

(Back to Lily's POV)

After walking for half an hour, I made it back to the city. After entering the city, I headed straight toward the Hunters Union, which didn't take too long.

I entered the Hunters Union, but this time it was a lot more crowded with at least 100 people sitting in chairs eating or drinking, while 20 or so people were at the quest board looking for quests to do. 5-10 people were in line at the receptionist's desk.

I waited in line while many people who noticed me stared at my beauty, so I gave them a cold glare, which made most of them look away from fright.

After ten minutes, it was now my turn so I walked up to the receptionist's desk. The cat-girl was once again the receptionist at the desk.

"I finished with killing the Fire Viper Quest and can I talk to the Union Master about a special monster corpse that I would like to sell". I said.

"First show me the corpse of the Fire Viper. After that, I'll ask him if you can meet him nya". Solra said.

"OK". I said.

I took out the corpse of the Fire Viper in front of the receptionist's desk. She went over and took the corpse into her space storage equipment and took out 750 Silver Coins and some of the scales from the Fire Viper and handed them to me.

"I'll go and ask the Union Master now nya". Solra said.

"OK". I said.

She entered the Union Master's office. After a few minutes of waiting, she came back with a smile on her face.

"You can go in now nya". Solra said.

"OK thanks". I said.

I then entered the Hunter Union Office. The only reason why I am allowed to enter is because I said I had a special monster corpse I'd wanted to sell. The office was 5 meters in width by 5 meters in length with wood and brick walls, a desk in view once you walked in with an average aged man who looked above average height-who had a muscular physique, brown hair with peach-colored eyes.

"Your as beautiful as the rumors say". The Union Master said in a daze.

"Can we get to the point?" I said.

"Well, anyway, my name is Evermon. As you can see, I'm the Union Master. Now what special Monster Corpse have you brought her to sell to the Union?" The Union Master said.

"The monster is 20 meters big, so I can't release it there". I said.

"OK, we can go into the training area of the Hunter Union, which should be empty right now," Evermon said with a little surprise.

We then headed toward the training area, which was in the basement of the Hunters Union. After walking for a few minutes, we entered the training area.

"Just release the monster over there" Evermon said, while pointing at the center of the train area.

I released Arachne's corpse where he pointed at. After releasing the corpse, I looked at him. What I saw was a shocked expression with his mouth agape.

"I-is this an Arachne?" Evermon asked.

"Yeah". I said.

"It was the queen of the clutter of Poisonous Arachnids, the quest rank was too low for the thousands of Poisonous Arachnids and this Arachne". I said.rank because

"Do you have the corpses of the thousands of Poisonous Arachnids?" Evermon asked.

"Yes I do". I said while taking them out.

After a few seconds of taking them out, the training grounds were nearly completely covered in Poisonous Arachnids corpses.

"It may take a few hours to calculate the price since the quest rank was too low". Evermon said, while still being shocked about the amount of poisonous Arachnids corpses there are.

He then began counting the corpses and calculating the price to give for a reward. I had to stay since I might need the gold coins to buy the customized high-knee dresses.

After a few hours of him counting the corpses and calculating the price of the reward, he was now finally finished.

"I'll put these corpses in my storage space equipment, then we can go to my office and I'll give you your reward". Evermon said.

"OK" is said.

After a few minutes of him putting away the corpses in the storage space equipment, we left the training arena and entered his office. After a few minutes of gathering the reward.

"You have killed 14,653 Poisonous Arachnids corpses and 1 Arachne. The reward is 390 Gold Coins and 530 Silver Coins. You probably have the Arachnid threads in your storage space l, so you can have all of those as well". Evermon said.

"OK thanks". I said.

I shortly left the Hunters Union afterwards. After leaving the Union, I headed toward Frozen Star, the shop I went to 2 days ago to customize my dress.

Since I had Arachnid Threads, I thought I'd use them for the clothing material for my knee-high dresses, so I didn't need to buy any clothing material.

I soon entered the Frozen Star Shop and went to the customization desk. Neia noticed me and went to the customization desk.

Are you here with the clothing materials?" Neia asked.

"Yeah, I have a lot of Arachnid Threads, so are those useable?" I asked.

"Yeah, arachnid threads are the best material to use, but we don't have many arachnids living in this area". Neia said.

"OK". I said while talking out my arachnid threads.

I had hundreds of thousands of threads which I took out, so it surprised Neia for a few seconds before taking the threads and beginning to create the dresses with the threads, regenerative material and cleaning ability which would be added last with a clean stone.

Clean stone is a magic stone which holds the clean natural ability in it, when used on an object it can clean the object very well, so if you add the merge the clean stone into your clothing it will ad a clean effect which doesn't cost any mana.

After a few hours of waiting, Neia came back with 10 knee-high dresses. Some of them were white, some black, gray and red, and some red and black. I also got a dark purple and black dress with frills since Kasumi really wanted me too.

"The price is 200 Gold Coins and 890 Silver Coins please". Neia said.

"OK thanks". I said while handing her the coins.

I left shortly after saying thanks and putting the dresses in my storage space. After leaving, I headed back toward Kasumi's house.