Traitors

(Within the Demon Continent, Lilith's POV)

Lilith was sitting on her throne, her head resting against her hand, a bored expression on her face.

Fiona, the maid, entered and knelt in front of the Lilith. "Lily has returned to the mansion she shared with Kimiko, the Creation Goddess, after killing the vampires you sent to the borders."

"Thanks for reporting. What is the situation with the humans?"

"They are currently gathering soldiers."

"Alright, what are their current numbers?"

"They have between 30 and 40 million soldiers of various races."

"You may leave, but send Kiyomi and Kasumi over."

"Yes, my queen." Fiona bowed and left the throne room as instructed by her queen.

'Now that everything is in place, all I have to do is wait for the war to start and for Lily to appear.' I had a thought that made me grin cruelly.

...
Several minutes passed.

Two beautiful kitsune entered the space, one with long silver hair and stunning red eyes, and the other with long white hair and lovely blue eyes.

Like Fiona before them, they approached the throne and bowed.

"Seems like Kasumi and Kiyomi are doing well."

"We are, my queen." Kiyomi replied.

"Kasumi, how about joining the white puppet force, while Kiyomi, you'll be leading the vampire beastkin."

"I'm grateful, my queen." Both of them said so while bowing.

"Now leave."

"Yes, my queen." The third time, they bowed before leaving the throne room.

'I wonder if Lily will be able to save Kasumi or if she will have to kill her as a result of her inability to break my control over her.'

(Vampire Slayer Union)

'Another war with the vampires is about to begin. I hope we don't suffer as many casualties as during the previous wars.' Sylvar thought, a little worried.

*Knock! * *Knock! *

A knock was heard on the door to his office.

"Come on in."

Kharis, the Ash Corps' leader, walked in and knelt down.

"Sir, what do you want us to do with the two traitors, Ito Daisuke and Toyotomi Daichi?"

"They will be on jury tomorrow, when the rulers of the four kingdoms will decide their punishment." Sylvar answered.

"Why are the four rulers deciding their punishment instead of the king of the Akhazar Kingdom?"

"They colluded with the vampires, so it is considered a multinational crime, making it involve all the rulers of the human continent."

"Thank you for clearing it up for me, sir."

"Let's go down to the dungeon and check on them."

"Alright, sir."

Sylvar walked with Kharis to a teleport station and teleported to the king's castle.

A servant saw us emerge from the teleport station and came over. "Sir Sylvar and Sir Kharis, do you need something?"

"We would like to see the two traitors, Ito Daisuke and Toyotomi Daichi." Sylvar responded.

"Alright, I'll lead you to their dungeon cell." The servant turned around and gestured to follow, so they did.

We walked through the corridors of the castle and soon entered a door that led to the underground dungeon.

After walking down the stairs, we found two knights guarding the dungeon gate, which they opened for us, and we quickly entered it.

The air was filled with the scent of blood, as not only was this dungeon meant for keeping criminals imprisoned, but also torturing them.

We followed him past the cells filled with criminals until we came upon a cell where only two people resided: Ito Daisuke and Toyotomi Daichi.

"It's been a while, Sylvar. What did you come to see us for?" Toyotomi Daichi asked.

"Not much, just wanted to inform you that your trial is tomorrow and to see you for the last time."

"If you're done, then leave. I don't want to see your face."

We left afterwards since we had nothing else to say to him and returned back to my office, where Kharis then departed.