Frozen Star Shop

I woke up with the feeling of delight, since my injuries have fully healed and my mana pool has increased by five hundred units since I drained my mana three days ago.

I then got up and left my room, after changing into the clothing I bought a few days ago. They felt lightweight and more durable than the previous dresses I wore, which I liked a lot.

"Oh you're finally awake". Kasumi said with a smile.

"Yeah" I said.

"How're you feeling?" Kasumi asked with a worried expression.

"I feel fine, my injuries have fully healed and my mana is now full". I said.

"That's good". Kasumi said.

"I'm planning on getting a side class related to making clothing. Do you know any I could get?" I asked with a curious expression.

"Umm, you could try to be a weaver, but you would need Silk or Thread Creation and control to gain it". Kasumi said.

"OK, that seems like a good side class to get my mind off of my problems". I said.

"I can bring you to Frozen Star. Maybe they can teach you how to weave and gain the required skills". Kasumi asked.

"OK thanks" I said with a smile.

"I like how you are smiling now", Kasumi said with a smile.

"Thanks". I said with a blush.

"Anyway, I'm free right now, so we can go to Frozen Star now if you want". Kasumi said.

"OK, let's go now then" I said.

We then left Kasumi's house after I activated my human disguise skill. After walking through the streets for a while, we made it to the Frozen Star Shop and entered.

When we entered the Frozen Star Shop, it looked like the last time we were set there because there were two women working by the customization desk.

We then walked up to the receptionist's desk and waited for one of the women at the customization desk to come over to the receptionist's desk.

"My name is Kala. What can I do for you two young ladies?" The woman at the receptionist's desk asked.

"Lily here wants to gain the Weaver Class. Could you teach her the basics of weaving?" Kasumi said while pointing toward me.

"If she wants to learn the basics of weaving from here, she has to work here for a few months". Kala said.

"OK, I'm fine with that. What are my working hours?" I asked.

"Are you either a Hunter or a Vampire Slayer?" Kala asked.

"I am a Hunter". I said.

"OK, then how about from 8:00am until 3:00pm? You'll work here until you fully learn, until you completely learn how to weave and gain the Weaver Class". Kala said.

"OK, I'm fine with that". I said.

"I'll go talk to the shopkeeper to see if she will allow it". Kala said.

"OK". I said.

She went to the back of the store and turned left and entered the storekeeper's office.

"I hope the storekeeper accepts it". I said.

"Yeah I do too". Kasumi said while pouting.

"Why are you pouting?" I asked, with a puzzling expression.

"...".

"I'm serious. Why are you pouting? Shouldn't you be happy that I'm getting an Class?" I asked with an even more puzzled expression.

"The reason is because I'm worried that I don't get to go hunting at all. Kasumi said with a sad expression.

"That's the reason why your pouting?" I asked.

"Yeah, is there anything wrong with that". Kasumi asked with her face still showing her sad expression.

"No, but I will still go hunting with you in my free time". I said.

"Really" Kasumi said with happiness.

"Yeah". I said.

"You better not be lying to me". Kasumi said with a doubtful expression.

"I'm not". I said with no hesitation.

"Good". Kasumi said with a smile.

After talking with Kasumi for a while, Kala came back to the receptionist's desk with a woman who we thought was the storekeeper.

"My name is Mira and I'm the storekeeper, so you're the one who wants to learn to weave. In exchange, you will be working here for a few months". The storekeeper said.

"Yeah". I said.

"OK, we'll teach you how to weave until you get the Weaver Class". Mira said.

"Thanks". I said.

Kasumi decided to leave since she wanted to do something else, while I finished my contract with the Frozen Star Shop.

"We can start training you today if you'd like?" Mira asked.

"Sure why not". I said.

I was brought into a room, which I guessed was where they weave clothing and waited till they were ready to begin teaching me. After a few minutes of waiting, they finished preparations.

"First you have to gain the Thread Creation skill. The way to do so is by visualizing a thread being created at the tip of your finger". Kala said.

I then closed my eyes and started to try to visualize a thread being created at the tip of my finger, the only type of thread I knew of was the spider thread from the Poisonous Arachnids.

I started to visualize how thin and soft the spider thread was, while it was also extremely high in strength and elasticity, keeping it from either brittle or rigidity.

Slowly but surely, I started to feel a thread being created at the tip of my finger which nearly caused me to fail because of excitement.

I was able to hold back my excitement since I knew if I didn't I would fail at creating the spider thread and waste more time.

[Proficiency has hit the required amount. The skill Spider Thread Creation acquired] 

After gaining the skill, I opened my eyes and decided to check the description of the skill I had just acquired.

[Spider Thread Creation] - A skill which allows the user to create spider threads. Increases the softness,thinness, strength, and elasticity per level. When skills reach higher levels, the user may be able to add special ability to the threads created.

"Since you have created the thread, now start to visualize you moving the thread left, right, up, and down". Kala said.

I began to visualize the thread moving the thread left and right. The thread started to move left and right but barely.

Once I was able to move it with ease, I started visualizing the thread going up and down. After a few minutes, I was able to move it with ease.

[Proficiency has hit the required amount. The skill Thread Control acquired]

After gaining the skill, I decided to check its description, to see if there are any special abilities if leveled up enough.

[Thread Control] - A skill which allows the user to control threads to a certain extent. Increases amount of control per level.

After checking the description, I was a little disappointed that there was no special ability added to the skill, but I was still happy I was able to learn the skills in only an hour, which would've normally taken a few days or weeks to do so.