Mana Realm

"Since I have the time, I'm going to meditate to try to stabilize and upgrade my Chaos Magic attunement, which I've achieved tier 2 in." With a smile, I said to Kasumi.

Upgrading attunements by meditation is far more dangerous than upgrading them naturally, which is a far slower process with no dangers.

It is preferable to wait until your initial attunement reaches Tier 2, as it strengthens the core of all your attunements, allowing you to meditate with less dangers than before.

I haven't been meditating because Chaos Magic is the most difficult and time-consuming attunement to improve, but now that it has reached tier 2, I can begin.

"Oh, you've already upgraded to tier 2 with the most difficult and rare attunement to upgrade." Kasumi was startled, but soon recovered when she realized she was talking about Lily.

Chaos Magic is the most powerful, as it created the universe; nevertheless, most individuals who receive it only get the first ability, Disruption, and are unable to develop it further; however, many people believe they are exceptional and will be able to get more from it than the rest.

"Yeah." With a serene smile, I said.

"Anyway, I've been wondering for a while why the Vampire Queen kidnapped you and had you reborn as the vampire princess?" Kasumi inquired, her face puzzled.

"The only thing that came to mind was the fact that I possess Chaotic Mana and Magic before I awakened." With a serious expression on my face, I said.

"It's no wonder your mana is always so chaotic." Kasumi smiled as she spoke.

"You just realized now." I said, my brows slightly lifted.

"You never told me, and we'd never sparred before, so the only times I saw you fight was against me and the Ice Imps." Kasumi said, pouting.

"True, but we've been together for just over three months, so you should be familiar with the majority of my abilities by now." I muttered, pouting.

"I'm sorry, but you're also unaware of my abilities." Kasumi smiled as she spoke

With a smile, I responded, "True."

"I suppose we'll have to get to know each other's abilities in order to coordinate better as a duo, but that can wait." With a smile, I said.

"Alright." Kasumi stated as she walked to the spot on the sofa that she usually sits at.

I entered my room and sat in the middle of my bed, slowly circulating my mana as the attunements became apparent.

As she began to circulate her mana, a pale aura erupted about her.

As the colours began to surface, the Mana gradually changed.

Black and Silver, Gray and Yelliw, Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Brown, Crystal Blue, Galaxy, Light Green, Gold, and lastly Crimson, reddish Black.

As it fluctuated constantly, a total of 12 colours appeared.

Black and Silver for Chaos

Gray and Yellow for Weather

Red for Fire

Bluish white for lighting

Blue for Water

Green for Wind

Brown for Earth

Crystal Blue for Ice

Light Green for Healing

Galaxy for Space

Gold for Light

Crimson for Blood

Reddish Balck for Enhancement

As Lily was unaware, these 12 colors swirled in her aura. She was in a focused state right now, drawing mana from deep inside herself.

She delved into her basic mana construction, the core of a mana that all mana users possess.

The majority of people only get one element, but those with two affinities get two, and those with three affinities get three. Most people will stick to attunements with which they have an affinity with, rather than wasting time on elements which they have no affinity for.

But Lily is an exception because she has All Attribute Affinity, which allows her to acquire any amount of magic she wants.

Lily realized she wasn't in her body as she opened her eyes.

She saw 12 floating islands, each with its own element, each radiating with life which were either three meters, two meters, and one meter.

Lily looked about and noticed that her body was transparent version of her real body, and she was perplexed.

"It appears that not only my body, but also my soul, has changed into the Vampire Princess." I pondered to myself.

I attempted to move physically but was unsuccessful, so I considered utilizing intent to move.

As I focused on moving, my body began to travel towards the attunement islands.

"It's unusual, but I think I can handle it." As my speed progressively increased, I pondered.

I on the attunement island that was black and silver, and sat in the center.

Elemental Islands are islands that manifest from your elements, allowing the user to cast that element with ease.

Your elemental attunement became more powerful as your island grew more developed.

Some of the islands had some development, while others were three times the size and had a lot more.

As the island gradually but steadily expanded, a halo of black and silver light surrounded me.

...
After an hour, a holographic screen appeared within my vision.

[Chaos Attunement Tier 2 (1%)]

My Chaos attunement had become a little stronger, but not enough to notice, but it is still a improvement.

After seeing that I continued to meditate until we were about to leave for the katanas, throwing knives, and daggers Kasumi asked for.

When I was done, I checked my system to see my progress.

[Chaos Attunement Tier 2 (7%)]

After increasing by one percent in an hour it slowed down the more I progressed during the 10 hours of meditation.

I left my mana realm and returned to my bed, but I was not exhausted from the meditation, as one would expect after extended durations of meditation.

If someone stayed in their mana world for too long, their fatigue level would steadily build, and if it reached a dangerous level, they would be automatically thrown out.

The stronger a someone is, the slower their fatigue develops, therefore the stronger you become, the longer you can meditate before needing to rest.

I got out of bed, walked over to the mirror next to me, and straightened my slightly disheveled hair before leaving my room to meet Kasumi, so we could go to the Blacksmith Union.