Entering The Estois Mountain Range

I woke up this morning to find my head stuck in between something soft but big. There was also a feeling of a hand touching my back and head, keeping my head stuck inside of it.

I couldn't escape my position with my decreased strength, so I decided to use short-range teleportation.

After escaping, I found a tall woman who had a slender figure and elegant woman with a large bosom which was bigger than mine. She wore a white nightgown which was see through, big white fluffy fox ears on the top of her head and long white hair which fell down passed her butt, three big fluffy white tail which went out from her tail bone, a delicate face, a slender neck, and blue eyes that shimmered with happiness.

"Didn't I tell you not to sleep in my bed, Kasumi?" I yelled in anger.

"I wasn't going to sleep with you, but you looked lonely so I thought you needed someone to...". Kasumi said with a meaningful expression.

"No need to explain, just don't sleep with me". I said while interrupting her.

"Fine, I won't sleep with you if you give me a kiss". Kasumi said while pouting.

"No" I said coldly.

"Why are you being so mean to me? I didn't do anything to you". She said with a sad expression.

"Fine, I'll give you a kiss as long as you don't sleep or kiss me ever again". I said.

"We have a deal, wait did you say I can't kiss you after this one kiss". Kasumi asked.

"Yes, is there anything wrong with it". I said.

"Why would you add that extra condition? That's not fair". Kasumi said while pouting.

"Your love for me is one-sided, since I don't love you". I said.

"You're so mean Lily, but I will make you love me as much as I love you". Kasumi said.

I went over to her and gave her a kiss which lasted for 10 seconds. Both of us blushed and I decided I would try to avoid her as much as possible so I don't truly fall in love with her.

After I kissed her, I told her I would be hunting in the mountain range for a few days, which made her upset and worried about me leaving her.

There are 5 mountain ranges, which are Estois Mountain Range with the Fire and Poison attribute, Gamery Mountain Range with a Water and an Ice attribute, Tronola Mountain Range with a Lightning and Wind attribute, Roxnia Mountain Range with a Metal and Earth attribute, Deadterre Mountain Range with a Shadow and Death attribute.

I left the house and it was around noon, so I then headed toward the Hunters Union. On my way, I got stares from people walking in the crowds admiring my beauty, which I am now used to.

After entering the Hunters Union, it wasn't as lively as it was yesterday since most people were probably hunting at that time, so I was able to get to the receptionist's desk quickly.

The receptionist was Solra, the cat-girl receptionist, who helped me register yesterday.

"Ms. Lily, what can I help you with today nya"? Solra asked.

"I want to do a quest which allows me to enter the mountains". I said.

"OK, you can go look at the quest board. If you don't find the one you want, you can ask me. I might have some which I can give you nya". Solra said.

I then went to the quest board and this is what I found.

[Gather Glacier Vine (Low Bronze Tier)] - A merchant needs a glacier vine for his product he is about to sell. Go gather Glacier Vines at the middle of the Gamrey Mountain Range.

Rewards: 250 Silver Coins

[Kill The Clutter Of Poisonous Arachnids (Mid Silver Tier)]- Kill the clutter of Poisonous Arachnids on the Estois Mountain in a cave on the east side of it which is located 300 meters up the mountain.

Rewards: 10 Gold Coins

Second reward: spider threads

[Kill The Fire Viper (Mid Bronze Tier)] - A Snake which has high strength and speed but is low in the other basic stats. It is found in the outer regions of the Estois Mountain Range in the fire forest.

Reward: 750 Silver Coins

Second Reward: Fire Viper Scales

After looking at them for a while, I chose the fire viper since I didn't want to pick plants and I couldn't take a rank more than two ranks above mine.

I then went back to the receptionist's desk after taking off the quest I wanted to do. Luckily, there was no one in line at the reception desk.

"I would like to do this quest". I said while handing it to Solra.

"OK, if you either get killed or injured, the Hunters Union will take no responsibility nya". She said.

"OK". I said.

"Good luck nya". Solra said.

"Thanks". I said while leaving the Hunters Union.

I then left the Hunters Union and headed toward the Estois Mountain Range, which is north of the city.

After 20 mins of walking, I soon entered the mountains. It was gloomy lit since the tall forest trees blocked the sunlight from shining through, but I didn't mind, since I could see fine either way.

Five minutes later, I was getting close to the location of the Fire Viper, which was first spotted by a merchant passing through the mountains.

I soon found the fire forest, which is where the Fire Viper is located. The Fire Forest is permanently set in flames, but the forest trees are fire resistant so they won't burn down, so you need a Flame Resistance Skill or Equipment to enter.

The Fire Viper leaves a big traces since it is 5x the size of a human, so it was pretty easy to find a recent trace left by the viper.

After following the traces for half an hour, I was now in front of a cave. It was 12 meters in width by 15 meters in height, so I guessed the viper must have been inside the cave.

I entered the cave with a calm expression after deactivating my human disguise skill, giving me my original vampire princess appearance, which made me feel less restrained.

The cave felt like it was going for ever, but after a half hour of walking I heard a hiss from in front of me followed by a fireball which I dodged without much effort.

I activated swift movement and nimble step while also creating a blood scythe. I bolted towards it and reached it in a matter of seconds and slashed at its neck, which he was able to deflect by seriously destroying his scales.

"ROOOAAAAARRRR!!!!!!" The Viper Snake roared in pain.

Even though it roared in pain, it still didn't back down in fear or try to escape because wit knew it was cornered and the only way to survive was by killing me.

I then appeared under its neck which I took the chance to slash and was able to kill it instantly. Even though it's defense and resistance were bad, its speed was 1/3 of my max speed, which was fast enough to move his body, so I hit a scale instead of his neck.

After it died, I decided to give its blood a try, which tasted better than the goblins, but still terrible.

I then put it in my space storage and exudes to look deeper into the cave since I had a feeling the Fire Viper was protecting something.

When I went into the deepest part of the cave, I found 5 baby snakes which I killed since Fire Vipers are extremely formidable monsters if they grow up completely.

I left the cave shortly after and decided to look for more monsters to kill.