Plans

(Lily's Dream)

I awoke in the white void once more and swiftly walked in the same direction as previously to find that lady.

I came across the same woman as yesterday night after a short stroll, but her figure was less cloudy than when I first came here.

"Who are you." I asked.

With her red eyes fixed on me and a faint smile that was barely visible through the cloudiness, the woman was looking at me.

"O**e y** r***h D**I G** T**r, y** m**t g* t* L*****g S****w D*****n." The woman spoke in gibberish which I couldn't make out. (A/N- The words in this paragraph and the next from this woman is not suppose to be readable, since the MC can't understand her)

"What are you saying?" I asked.

"I g***s s******g t*****h y**r d***m i* m**e d******t t**n I t*****t." The woman spoke in gibberish once more, but sighed like she had done the night before.

She flicked her hand once again, like last time which sent me out of the dream, which brought me to back reality.

(Back to Reality)

I awoke again, but this time I didn't scream, and turned to look around to see that it was already early in morning, and the sun was shining brightly through my window, brightening up my room.

"So I had that dream again, huh, but the same dream can't be exactly the same, despite her words being clearer and her figure being less cloudy than before." I was pondering to myself.

"Perhaps it's a vision, and if I do something specific, her figure and words become clearer, but what could have caused her figure and words to become clearer if all I did yesterday was fight, or could it be that the stronger I get or the higher my level gets, the clearer her words and figure become?" While I was contemplating, I had a gut feeling that my prediction was probably true.

"Those dreams are sure to happen again," I said as I stood up and took of the torn yakuta that I got from the Japanese Inn with a saddened expression.

I changed into black undergarments and a red and black knee-high dress from my storage space, and I stowed the torn yakuta, thinking I would be able to make a new one based on the design of the torn yakuta that still somewhat maintained its shape.

I left my room and went to Kasumi's, where I discovered that she was awake and sitting up, indicating that she had fully recovered.

"Good morning, Kasumi." As I entered the room, I said.

"Good morning." Kasumi replied with a smile.

"Have you recovered completely?" I inquired, a soft smile on my face.

"All of my fractured bones and damaged internal organs have healed completely, so I can now walk." Kasumi exclaimed, her face beaming.

"That's good." With a relieved face, I said.

"True, do you need to drink blood?" Kasumi inquired, curious.

"With [Blood Satiation], no time soon, but do you want me to cook for you?" I inquired, my face filled with desire.

"Sure, if you want to." Kasumi looked at my face and remarked.

"Yes." I said happily.

I exited her room and entered the kitchen, which appeared to be quite nice, with all of the cooking utensils and food supplies placed in easy-to-reach places.

My mother taught me how to cook because she claimed I'd need it when I grew older, so I learned how to cook from her, which allowed me to learn recipes from other kingdoms, which she had learned from.

Because it was a simple breakfast, I chose to create tamagoyaki (rolled omelette), so I took out the egg and placed it in a bowl before starting to beat it. The whisked egg was then seasoned with sugar, mirin, soy sauce, and a pinch of salt.

The egg mixture was then put in a thin layer into a pan to cook. I rolled the egg mixture up in numerous thin layers until it looked like a thick log once the bottom was set. Finally, I molded and sliced the egg into broad slices to serve.

After I finished cooking, I placed them on a plate with chopsticks on the side and smiled as I carried it towards Kasumi's room.

"It smells so good." From inside Kasumi's bedroom, I heard her exclaim.

I entered her room, and placed the plate on the small wooden table near the bed she was sitting in, and sat next to her as she happily ate the meal.

She seemed to like it more now that it was made by me, so she ate it slowly, savoring each bite.

"What are our plans for the day?" With a curious gaze, I inquired of Kasumi.

"Well, I need to go to the Blacksmith Union for my katanas to see if they can be repaired; if not, I'll commission new ones, and I also want to purchase some other weapons." Kasumi said after consuming one of the tamagoyaki.

"Oh alright." I said this while putting my head on Kasumi's shoulder, demonstrating my trust in her.

We remained in this position until Kasumi finished her meal and asked me to leave so she could get ready.

After I left the room, I decided to get ready myself.