Ending The War

After getting dressed, Kimiko dispelled the bed, pillows, and blanket, and appeared above the battle where vampires were rampaging through the humans.

"STOP." I shouted, gaining everyone's attention as their movements halted.

"I order you, as the new vampire goddess, to halt your attack on the humans and return to the demon continent."

"Yes, my goddess." All the vampires bower as the authority of the vampires changed to me due to Lilith now being dead.

The vampires and leftover monsters dispelled their weapons or claws and disappeared, leaving only the humans left with confusion on their faces.

"What's going on? Why are they retreating? Shouldn't they be fighting us?"

"That was my mother's goals, but now since she is dead, I'm the goddess of the vampires." I descended down in front of the humans with Kasumi and Kimiko.

Many other humans showed enmity towards me, but I ignored it as they just assumed I was just like my mother.

"Since you're their goddess, I'll kill you, and I'll exterminate the vampires afterwards." He raised his axe and swung it at me.

When swinging it, it stopped instantly before he put it in a reverse grip and placed it against his neck.

"Why is my body moving on its own?"

"Simple, I'm controlling your body, but I won't kill you as I don't have any reason to. Just don't try something to get you killed."

The ground quaked slightly as marching could be heard from the distance, seeming to be coming closer.

*Clack, clack, clack!

Silver-armored knights armed with spears and swords with a silver and blue flag brandishing the name [Akhazar] marched forward, surrounding a luxurious carriage.

"Move out of the way. The King and Queen of Akhazar are here."

The soldiers moved out of the way, making a path for them to the three goddesses: Lily, Kasumi, and Kimiko.

The carriage continued until it was in front of the three goddesses and stopped, before the servant went to the carriage's door and opened it, before assisting the ones inside to exit.

'Can they just go faster if they want to talk? I really don't get the point of this.' I thought.

Eventually, the King, Queen, the headmaster of the Vampire Slayer Union, Takeda Takahiro, and the headmaster of the Hunters Union, Takeda Ayano, exited from the carriage and walked up to us.

"Bow down in front of the king." The servant shouted, signaling for the knights to force them to bow down.

Without moving an inch, all the ones that took action against me, including the servant, were killed on their knees, unable to stand with the intense gravity.

"Walter, enough, we should be the ones bowing instead." The king exclaimed as he, the queen, and the two headmasters got onto their knees in front of the three goddesses.

"Y-yes, my king." Walter, as well as everyone else on the battlefield, was shocked that the king and queen, as well as the two headmasters, willingly kneeled in front of them.

"We are grateful for your assistance in ending the war, Goddess Kimiko. I apologize for my rudeness, but may I know the two of your names?"

"It's fine, since we recently became goddesses, I'm the Vampire Goddess of Primordial Chaos, Lily, while she is the Primordial Goddess of Order." I responded with a smile, causing many of the men and women to blush.

"This place is a little too crowded. Do you mind if we talk somewhere else?"

"I can teleport us to my castle if you'd like, but I think you should deal with them first." I pointed to the soldiers who seemed to be waiting for their orders.

"Alright, I'll do that right away." The king stood up, turned around, and shouted. "The vampire goddess Lilith has been killed, and now there is a new heir that seems to have sided with us humans, so I declare this war is now officially over."

"YeahHH—." The soldiers cheered as their expressions shifted to happiness at winning against the vampires.

"Walter, I'll be going now. I trust that you can take care of everything while I'm gone."

"I'll do my best, my king."

"Good, Goddess Lily, I'm ready. Please take us to your castle."

"Okay." We immediately appeared inside the vampire queen's castle, slightly startling them, since they had never teleported that quickly before.