Starlight (7)

"Do you think there are any werewolves in the vicinity?" I asked Kasumi, since she should have a further sensing range then I do.

"I sense around a pack of ten werewolves nearby." Kasumi smiled as she spoke.

"Do they appear to be traveling in the direction of the gang?" With a puzzled look on my face, I inquired.

"Yeah, but slowly, and I'm sure the gang members will be long gone by the time the werewolves arrive." Kasumi said, her face solemn.

"Then we need to make sure they meet up with each other, right?" I stated it with a smile on my face.

"Yes, but I don't have a way of achieving it at the moment." Kasumi smiled as she spoke.

I teleported back to where I killed Rae and searched the area for anything that had a scent of Rae before teleporting back to Kasumi.

"We can use this to attract them." I said this while holding up Rae's bra, which had been torn to shreds and stained with her blood.

"Why did you have to choose that from all of her things?" Kasumi inquired, her face slightly blushed.

"It has the strongest scent of all the of her things, so I opted to utilize it despite the fact that it was embarrassing." I said as I blushed.

"All right, you should put it near the gang members and use wind magic to carry the scent to where the werewolves are." Kasumi smiled as she spoke.

"OK, I'll go do that now." I said with a smile.

"Please be careful." Kasumi said before I took a step forward and disappeared.

I quickly reached the area I deemed as the best spot to use wind magic from, and activated wind magic to blow the scent of the torn bra towards the werewolves.

(Werewolves POV)

"My name is Raura, and I'm currently eating a light deer with 9 other werewolves that we just killed. However, a breeze of air blew past us, which we thought was normal until we got a whiff of Rae and her blood.

"Something must've happened to the Rae." One of the werewolves said as she stopped eating.

"I guess we should go investigate them, shall we." Another werewolf spoke as the rest agreed with her words.

They began sprinting stealthily towards the source of the scent, making sure that any adversaries nearby couldn't hear them so that they could ambush them if they were close to the source.

We finally discovered the source of the scent and found a torn and bloodied bra that smelt exactly like Rae, but what startled us the most was the presence of humans nearby, which we immediately assumed to be the culprit, since humans have done it many time before.

"There are roughly 50 humans, but they're all low tier, with the highest being Mid Gold Tier, so they shouldn't put up much of a fight." As she scanned the human numbers and tiers, a female werewolf said.

"All right, let's attack now, but I don't think killing them is a fitting punishment since it would be instant and they wouldn't be reborn." As I pondered, I spoke.

They devised a plan quickly, but the gang members remained oblivious of their presence since they used presence concealment and telepathy to communicate.

"That should do it." I stated that with a grin that would frighten any human thought saw it.

"We'll ambush them from all sides, making it more difficult for them to escape." As they proceeded to detour around the gang members in order to surround them stealthily, another werewolf stated.

I quickly took my position and waited for the others to take their positions, as it was optimal to ambush them all at once.

"Are all of us in position?" A voice said to us via telepathy.

"Yes I'm in position."

"Yes."

"Yes."

"Yes."

...

"Yes."

As soon as everyone said they were ready, we all leaped towards the group of humans, casting lightning magic to paralyze them and light magic to construct a barrier around us so that none of them could flee.

*Bzzzt!

When I landed near a human, I bit him and paralyzed him before moving on to the next, which was simple due to their lack of individual strength.

"Aughhh, we're being besieged by werewolves." He uttered this after being bitten by a werewolf and became immobilized by the lightning.

I bit another male human's torso as he sought to stab me with his partially rusted blade, which I easily evaded due to my speed, and then used lightning magic to paralyze him.

"Everyone, we need to join together or we're going to lose, so push towards the center and defend the...Aughhh." A man spoke up, but was bitten and paralyzed in the same way as the others.

...

With only 13 humans left, we effortlessly bit them all, putting a stop to the ambush while we awaited the birth of our new daughters.

"Auughh, HELP ME...HELP ME..." Many gang members cried as they went through the transformation phase, but it was in vain because they couldn't be helped any more.

They all converted into women slowly but surely, flaunting their beauty in their filthy attire; yet, their transformation was only beginning, and they all cried even louder as their bodies transformed into wolves.

...

The gang members were no longer human, but werewolves, with eyes filled with love for their new mothers as they moved over to them, demonstrating their newfound loyalty as they quickly forgot about ever being human.

Since they are now my adorable daughters, I decided to give them new names because their previous names were too manly for them. Here are their current statuses.

[(Tetra) Low Gold Tier - Werewolf]

[(Shiba) High Silver Tier - Werewolf]

[(Rina) Mid Silver Tier - Werewolf]

[(Savina) Mid Gold Tier - Werewolf]

[(Amoret) Low Gold Tier - Werewolf]

"It appears that their tier has increased by one, but unfortunately none of my daughters have achieved High Gold Tier; nonetheless, they are adorable, and they will inevitably reach High Gold Tier, so it's fine." As I gazed at my daughters, I pondered.

"How do you feel?" With a soft smile, I asked my five daughters.

"I feel like I've been reborn." Savina replied, as the others nodded in agreement.

"That's good." With a warm motherly smile, I said.