Contacting The Gang

(Isamu Takao's POV)

After reminding myself of my strategy, I went to my room and took out a white and red orb that was a communication orb that allowed people to communicate with each other over at long distance.

I infused mana into the communication orb, and a man with a unpleasant voice answered the call shortly after.

"What does young master Takao require of me now?" Over the communication orb, the man with the unpleasant voice said.

"I'm hiring your gang to kidnap these two beautiful women for me." I said, a wicked grin on my face, over the communication orb.

"As expected of the young master's reputation, provide precise details about the woman you want my gang to kidnap and we'll do it." The man said with a unpleasant voice, which showed it sign of happiness.

I transmitted the information through the communication orb, which got from the from the men I'd ordered to follow them, but they couldn't find their residence because they were knocked out before they could see it.

"I've received the information I'll call you once I finished the commission and tell you the payment." The unpleasant voice said before hanging up.

I was lying in bed, fantasizing about how good it would feel when I obtain those two women I desire, when I came out of my daze and turned around, I saw my five beautiful women looking at me with love in their eyes.

They were once ordinary women, but I forced them to become my wives after falling in love with them. They resisted, so I broke them and made them madly in love with me.

"If they try to resist like these five did, I'll break them as well, and they'll fall hopelessly in love with me." With a wicked grin, Isamu Takao said.

(In The Brass Coyotes Gang)

In a dark hidden room underground, located near the Clonshire City, a rugged man named Kyoufu sat in his chair with a red and white communication in his hand.

He had just gotten a call from the Takao Family's young master, who hired his gang to kidnap two beautiful women, which made him ecstatic considering he normally make a lot of money from Isamu Takao's commissions.

The Takao Family's young master is notorious for getting all the women he desires, but every time the shadow corps tries to investigate him, they can't find any evidence to prove that he kidnapped them, because the women always claim that they gave consent, but they can see that the women's minds were broken, which can't be used as evidence because they could've gotten broken after giving consent.

Another factor is that they lack evidence that Isamu and my gang are acquainted, making it even more difficult for them.

"Well, let's have a look at the information he supplied us." With a sneer, the Kyoufu said.

"The first woman is about 165.1cm (5ft 5) tall, with a flawless slender figure, large breasts, and silver hair that fell down to her round buttocks; she wears knee-high one-piece outfits in black and crimson, has a slender neck, beautiful face, and pretty blue eyes."

"So, there's a beautiful human, and now for the second." With a broader grin, the Kyoufu said.

"The second woman is approximately 172.72cm (5ft 8) tall, with a slender figure, larger breasts than the first woman, white hair that fell just before her tailbone, a white fluffy fox tail extending from her tailbone, a white fluffy tail extending from her tailbone, and white fluffy fox ears. Her eyes are blue, and she dresses in lovely floral kimonos."

"And the second is a beautiful fox; now I know why he truly wants them, because they appear to have supernatural beauty based on his description." With lust in his eyes, the Kyoufu muttered.

He started browsing through all of Isamu Takao's other information.

"It appears they were unable to locate their residence, but with the other information provided, this should not be an issue." Kyoufu commented as he finished going over the information he'd been given.

"Toft, I come in here." Kyoufu shouted loudly enough for others to hear.

A man with a skinny figure walked into the room and stopped a few meters in front of Kyoufu.

"You called me boss?" Toft inquired, his face puzzled.

"I command you to locate the two women mentioned in this information so that we can devise a strategy for when to act." As he delivered Toft the information, Kyoufu said.

"I will begin right away." He bowed slightly before exiting the room to carry out his boss's order.

(Lily's POV)

I made my way from my room to the living room, where Kasumi was relaxing on the sofa with her head resting on her hand.

"Good morning." As I entered the living room and sat on the sofa next to Kasumi, I said.

"Good morning." Kasumi said and smiled in response.

"What are we doing today?" With a curious look, I inquired of Kasumi.

"Let's go hunt some monsters in the newly discovered dungeon, which is suited for Mid Silver to High Gold Tier hunters." Kasumi said, a sweet smile on her face.

"What type of dungeon and element is the dungeon?" I inquired Kasumi with a curious look.

The type of dungeon is determined by the monsters' focus within the dungeon, which could be either speed, strength, or defense. The element of a dungeon is also determined by the element of the monsters who inhabit it.

"The monsters are of the speed variety, and the elements are light and lightning, both of which are of the speed category." Kasumi smiled as she said it.

"I see." I stated it with a smile on my face.

"Aren't vampires suppose to be weak to light?" Vampires are typically light-sensitive and nocturnal creatures, so Kasumi inquired.

"Yes normally, but I have three resistance skills that prevent me from being weak to light." I said with a serious expression.

"Oh, that makes sense, since you can easily walk outside during the day without difficulty." While speaking, Kasumi smiled.