Absorption (R18)

(A/N: As with the previous chapter, I added R18 to the title for the same reason.)

...

Two hours passed with Kasumi and Kimiko still being restrained, and I was on the verge of reaching the primordial god tier.

[Level: 24,557]
[(95%)]

"Mmnnnnnghhh."

"Almost done. Your end and my new beginning are coming soon."

"Mmnnnnghhh."

My face was entirely red with my whole entire body being extremely horny, which wasn't helping with Lilith running her finger along my bare skin, trying to make me moan more.

"STOP." Kasumi yelled, attempting to break free from her restraints.

"If you want me to stop, then try to stop me."
Lilith sadistically smirked.

"Mmmmnnnnnnghhh~ahnnn."

[Level: 24,728]
[(97%)]

"Mnnnnghhhh... sto~ahhhhh."

"Now my little daughter is also trying to stop me by speaking. If you truly want me to stop, then use your power to do so. I'll assume you want this, since you don't seem to be resisting."

"Mnnnghhaaa... NNNGHH. "

[Level: 24,799]
[(97.9%)]
...
[Level: 24,800]
[(98%)]

"Ahhhhh— nnnnghhh ahhhh."

[Level: 24,890]
[(98.9%)]

"Mnnnnghhhh."
...
[Level: 24,917]
[(99.1%)]

"Mnnnghhhhnnnghh... ahh..."
...
[Level: 24,936]
[(99.3%)]

"Mnnnghh—Chu. Shlurrpmnnnghh."

Once there was less then 7% Lilith began kissing me while licking the insides of my mouth, attempting to please me and provoke Kasumi.

"The last few seconds of your life will be spent with you kissing me, instead of your lover."

"Mnnnngh, N~ ahhh. Chu, sto~ahhhhhhh."

I looked at my system as I continued to moan constantly.

[Level: 24,946]
[(99.4%)]
...
[Level: 24,951]
[(99.5%)]
...
[Level: 24,861]
[(99.6%)]
...
[Level: 24,973]
[(99.7%)]
...
[Level: 24,980]
[(99.8%)]
...
[Level: 24,989]
[(99.89%)]
...
[Level: 24,997]
[(99.9%)]

"Mnnnnngh... ahhhhhh— nnnnghhh."
...

[Level: 25,000]

[(100%)]

[Race: Vampire Goddess of Primordial Chaos]

[Primordial Goddess Tier]

"Mnnnnnnnnghhhh... ahhhhhhhhhh~ nnnngh."

"Chu, chu. Shlurrp."

She kissed me and stuck her tongue into my mouth before licking the insides of it as I felt a sucking force form from her mouth, beginning to absorb my existence.

She held me tightly in her embrace, with both arms around my waist, as she kept on kissing, with each kiss draining my existence each time, but I was still unable to break free from her, even with being a primordial god.

Knowledge of what a primordial god is and many things unknown to the lower tiers came flooding into my head, but I didn't care as my focus was on either escaping from her or finding a way to defeat her in such a short amount of time.

"Chu, chu. Mnnnghhhh~mmmngh."

'She's using a skill that I don't have in the vampiric drain series, so if I attempt to mimic what she's doing, I could acquire the skill as well. 'I thought. 'The only problem is that I would need to be actively kissing her for it to work, which I would normally never do, but it is the only way to survive. I'm sorry, Kasumi.'

"Chu, chu, shlurrrp~mnnngh... ahhhhh."

"Oh, so you decided to quicken my absorption by helping me. How thoughtful of you."

"Chu, chu. Mnnngh... chu, chu, shllurrrrrpppp."

[Host has acquired the skill: Energy Absorption]

I immediately activated the skill and continued kissing her, causing her to flash an expression of surprise as I was also absorbing some of her energy as well as the energy she absorbed from me.

"How? How are you able to absorb my energy and the energy I have already absorbed?"

I just gave her a death stare without saying a word.

"No matter, your absorption rate is much slower than mine, so it doesn't change anything besides the fact that it'll be slower than before."