Morning Snack

I woke to find myself in Kasumi's breasts with her arms embracing my waist tightly, but not enough I would die from.

Kasumi was still sleeping, so I decided to teleport out of her embrace to not wake her up. After getting out of her embrace, I put on a different pair of undergarments and a gray, red, and black one-piece knee-high dress. Afterward, I then put on some black thigh-high tights and gray and red cone-shaped mid-heel boots.

I knew I couldn't completely depend on Kasumi for her blood. If I did, she might die from blood loss. So I decided to do an early morning hunt, since around this time most people were asleep or in their shops getting ready for today.

[Activated: Blood Flow Vision + Blood Sense + Shadow Stealth]

After activating the skills, I jumped on the top of the roof of a small building nearby and began to jump buildings while scanning for any signs of life which I could get a meal from.

I searched fifteen or so buildings and I finally found a building with three adults and two children which I decided they would be my breakfast.

The building they were in was a medium-sized shop, which had three entrances. It had two floors, with the first one being the shop itself and the top one being the house where the shopkeeper and his family lived.

I felt a mana barrier surrounding the building, so I guessed they had a barrier to detect and defend the shop from thieves.

I knew it would be harder to get my meal, since even with Shadow Stealth activated I wouldn't be able to enter the shop.

[Activated: Shadow Dive]

Using the skill, I entered the Shadow World. The Shadow World is a parallel world to the Surface World. The only difference was it being completely shrouded in darkness. The only living creatures that live in the shadow world are called Shadow Beasts and the Shadow Clones, which are the shadows of living beings from the Surface World.

The Shadow World was difficult to travel through because moving through it was like swimming through heavy water and it being shrouded in darkness made it hard for most living beings to see, but the latter didn't bother me, since I had the Passive Innate Skill [Night Vision].

As for the Former, I couldn't counter it or speed up my movement since I didn't have the skill [Shadow Swimming], so I decided to move through it the slow way since that was my only option.

After five minutes mins of moving through the Shadow World, I was now inside the shop and on the second floor with one of the shadows of the humans living in the shop. I then left the Shadow World by using a shadow I found in a magic lamp in one of the rooms on the second floor.

It seemed like five minutes, but only half a second had passed in the Surface World, since 600 seconds in the Shadow World will be 1 second in the surface world.

I found two adults with one being female with an hourglass figure, a delicate face, and black hair. The other adult was the man lying next to her whole had a defined muscular physique and dark brown hair. I guessed he must have been some kind of martial artist or heavy weapon user with his physique before he became a shop owner.

I went over to the male adult's side and dug my fangs into his neck. He woke up and reacted quickly by grabbing towards my throat with his hand, but was blocked because I created a thread using [Spider Thread Creation] and [Thread Control] to block his hand once I noticed he was awake and trying to attack me.

Since his first attack didn't work, he did a roundhouse kick from his bed which I blocked with my arm, and I used the force of his strike to launch me 5 meters away from him.

During the time of me being sent flying, the man grabbed a dagger from his space storage and bolted toward me with insane speed.

I couldn't create a Blood Scythe in this small room, so I created two Blood Daggers using [Blood Authority] and [Blood Solidification]. After creating the Blood daggers, he was now right in front of me.

*Clang!

I blocked his attack with one dagger while attacking with the other at his abdomen.

*Pfff!

My dagger stabbed into his abdomen, which followed after.

"Aaargh". The man screamed in pain.

The man tried to attack, but his strength was quickly leaving him from the large amount of blood loss he was suffering from the blood dagger rapidly absorbing its blood, which led him to drop his sword because of being unable to hold it any longer.

I dug my fangs back into his neck and rapidly sucked his blood while the dagger did the same, leaving him to die in a matter of seconds from blood loss.

"Only if he never stopped being a Hunter, then he would at least survive longer than he did". I thought with a little sign of pity.

I I then went toward the female who was surprisingly still sleeping and dug my fangs into her neck. After a few seconds of sucking her blood, she woke up, but it was too late since her reaction speed was nonexistent, since she was non-combatant.

After sucking the remaining amount of blood from the woman, I entered the room which had an adult woman in it.

She disappeared from her bed when I entered the room, which allowed me to guess she must have been an Assassin Type, but her skills were still a little mediocre, since I could still sense her with Blood Sense, but her sense of danger was high.

I went behind her, which caused her to feel a sense of danger, but she couldn't determine where I was.

I dug my fangs into her neck and began sucking while keeping her in a position which was difficult to resist.

She felt her life draining away quickly, but she couldn't do anything to resist her rapidly decreasing strength.

After 10 seconds of sucking, she was now dead from blood loss, so I dropped her and let go of her corpse, which hit the ground with a thud.

I decided that I was full enough from these three humans, so I left the two children alive, since they wouldn't fill me much because of their small bodies.

[Activated: Shadow Dive]

I entered the Shadow World once again and left it shortly after and appeared on top of a building nearby.

I then headed back to Kasumi's and my house at quick speed. If anyone was looking in my direction, they would see a black blur passing by, leaving a huge gust of wind behind.

When I got to the house, I deactivated my activated skills and entered the house while leaving no sound behind.

I licked my lips since there was blood on them and went to go clean my face off from the blood on it. After doing so, I decided to make some food for Kasumi since she still needs to eat normal food.