Refining Chaos (R18)

(A/N: There isn't any s*x or anything like that, but I'm giving this chapter R18.)

*Shatter!

The barrier soon shattered as the force of her attack was too much for the barrier to handle, but it gained enough time for both Kasumi and Lily to avoid the attack.

Lilith disappeared with a blur of her figure appearing in front of Kimiko, kicking her in the stomach, before disappearing again and doing the same to Kasumi.

She disappeared the third time, appearing in front of me as she grabbed my neck, knowing I couldn't die from strangulation.

"Now let's increase your tier and attunement."

She infused order energy into my body, but instead of trying to corrupt me or kill me, she manipulated the order energy to refine my chaos.

"Mmmnghhh." I moaned.

"The reason why you're moaning is because I'm forcefully refining your energy that makes up your body, so this is the side effect. Don't worry, it won't hurt or affect your power in any way."

I could barely move my limbs as I was focusing on repelling the order energy within my body, but I was able to grasp her wrist and attempted to pull her arm away from my neck.

"Mmnnngh."

"Your moans are so cute. Sadly, you have to die, though. I'd keep you as my woman, even if you are my daughter now."

"Mmmnghh."

My body became horny as she continued to forcefully refine the chaos, making me moan even more.

"Mnnnnnnnnghhh."

I checked my system, seeing my level with great difficulty.

[Level: 14999]
...
[Level: 15001]

[Race: Chaos Vampire Goddess]

[Tier: Goddess]

"Congratulations on becoming a goddess."

"Mnnnghhh."

I I felt strength spread out through my body, as my evolution was quick but didn't change my appearance besides drastically strengthening and purifying my chaos.

"Mnnnghhh."

"Stop." With my new found strength, I grabbed her wrist with greater strength than before, trying to pull her hand off my throat.

"Still attempting that? Then I'll increase the refining, since your body can handle more with you being a Goddess now."

"Mnnnnghhhhh."

Both Kasumu and Kimiko were restrained to the point they couldn't move a single muscle, so they couldn't help me out of this situation, while my legs were restrained by golden white tendrils.

The continuous conflict between chaos and order within my body refined my chaos drastically, giving me the feeling of gaining strength at an unfathomable level.

...

As time passed, Lilith continued to hold me by the neck, retuning my energy as I witnessed both Kimiko and Kasumi attempting to use magic and skills to either break free from the restraints or attack Lilith, but it was futile as the restraints cancelled the skills and magic they used.

"Mnnngh."

[Level: 19,585]
[Chaos Attunement - God Tier (45%)]
...
[Level: 19,758]
[(47%)]
...
[Level: 20,005]
[(50%)]

"Mnnnghhh."

"Half way until you reach the primordial god tier."

With each level I gained, she increased the speed and power of the order ravaging inside my body, since my body could handle more each time.

"Mnnnnnghhh."

"I'm surprised your mind isn't broken yet."

"Mnnnngh."

...

An hour passed, but it felt like days of pleasure went by, with it increasing every second and never stopping.

Looking at my level, it kept increasing drastically.

[Level: 22,521]

[(75%)]
...
[Level: 22,746]

[(77%)]

"Mnnnghhh."

"Almost there. I've almost achieved my goal after waiting so long for you to be born."

"Mnnngh."

'No matter how much I try, I'm still unable to break free from her.'

"Mnnnghhhh."

'Since I'm unable to break from her grip and force the order energy out, I've got to think of something else that'll work.'