Solar Void Bomb

...

After several hours, the artificial sun had become a white dwarf encircled by a small nebula.

"I guess it's about time." As I backed away and erected a spatial barrier around myself with seven layers of chaotic mana, a grin appeared on my face.

I slowly closed my hand as the space pocket shrunk, prompting me to feel resistance as mass began to flow into the core of the white dwarf star, making it heavy and unstable.

I clenched my hand, compressing the space pocket to the size of a pin needle while I made two little portals, one aiming up and the other down, a millisecond before...

All sound vanished as the supernova's massive explosion burst my eardrums, shattered my spatial barrier, and everything went white, before I passed out, unsure whether I was dead or alive.

The Charybdis disintegrated in an instant, followed by everything within a 5-kilometer radius, while the Strikver Port, which was 6 kilometers away, was hit by an unfathomably powerful shockwave that set 90% of the city's structures on fire and caused many to shatter instantly.

The destruction was severe, affecting every location within a 200-kilometer radius, with millions of people killed or injured.

As where it detonated there was a 5 Kilometer hole that you couldn't see the bottom of as the water that was previously there evaporated with water from the sides that wasn't that effected pouring into the hole.

Thousands of kilometers away, on a beech, lay a unclothed silver-haired woman who had lost much of her body, with just half of her torso, head, and some of her arms still remaining. It was none other than Lily.

Her limbs were to be regenerating, indicating that she was still alive, though only just, as her heart had almost disintegrated.

A ethereal woman appeared next to Lily who stood at 163cm(5ft 4). She was dressed in a one-piece white gown with long black hair and galaxy-colored eyes.

"You appear to cause a lot of problem, yet I can't kill you since you're needed, hmph." Elvira spoke while pouting, but quickly moved on as she was aware of who was monitoring her every move.

"I'll heal you, but please don't bother me again in the future, kay?" Elvira stated that as the nature surrounding Lily began to bloom and heal her, Lily was instantly restored to her peak condition.

She felt a powerful being's eyes light up with joy and gratitude, causing her to breathe a sigh of relief.

"Since you disintegrated the Charybdis and took the mana core with it, I'll offer you something of a far higher tier reward." Elvira said as she opened Lily's space storage and placed her reward inside.

Normally, no one has the ability to open another's spatial storage, but this woman isn't a person or any other known species, as she is known as the World Spirit, the humanoid manifestation of the world, but most people seem to believe she is a myth since she only appears when the world is severely damaged, such as this one.

"I believe that's all I need to do now that I've restored you and even given you a priceless reward, I'll take my leave now." As Elvira's body began to fade, she was about to leave as she was stopped by an unimaginable pressure.

The pressure increased as she could no longer move a muscle sending chills down her spine as cold sweat appeared on her forehead.

"F-fine, I'll clothe her and take her back to her mansion." Elvira said as the pressure eased and she rematerialized before landing on ground.

Since she didn't want to see Lily naked, the woman closed her eyes and snapped her finger, forming clothes on Lily's body that adjusted to fit her.

""She's even more beautiful than I am." Elvira said, peering through one of her eyes and seeing Lily's body before saying "But her Destructive Tendency is a pain."

"Are you happy now, goddess? These clothing are now bound to Lily, are indestructible, and will adjust in size as her body evolves." Elvira said as the pressure on her body eased, implying that the goddess was satisfied.

Elvira then signed relievedly as she held Lily in a princess carry since she knew the goddess would be displeased if she tried to carry her on her back.

She leaped into the air and vanished in an instant, reappearing in Lily's Mansion in Strikver Port, where she laid her down against a barely intact wall, the rest of the mansion having been demolished.

"I'll repair the damage you caused now." Elvira said as she raised her hand, causing everything that had been destroyed or killed, with the exception of the sea monsters, to be restored to its former state as if nothing had happened.

"Avoid using Solar Void Bomb in the future." Elvira said this as she put Lily on her bed and smiled at Kasumi, who stood behind the closed door, before fading away.

(Kasumi's POV)

"Is she who I think she is, but what does she have to do with Lily, and why would she take her here as if she knows who she is?" While walking into Lily's room, Kasumi thought since she couldn't figure out why she would help Lily.

"I'll have to ask Lily after she wakes up." Kasumi thought as she looked at the unconscious Lily on the bed.