Beginning of War

9 months passed.

The humans have now gathered 10 billion soldiers, who are stationed along the border between the Human Continent and the Demon Continent.

An elite vampire slayer named Lukas entered the room and knelt in front of the head of the Vampire Slayer Union.

"Sir, we are ready to enter the forest, but many of the soldiers are afraid to enter."

"Tell them if they complain about this again, I'll kill them personally." We don't need cowards in our army; it'll get all of us killed."

"Yes, sir." Lukas stood up and left the room with fear in his eyes from what the headmaster said.

Lukas informed many elite vampire slayers, so they could spread the words of the headmaster much more quickly.

The words of the headmaster were soon spread throughout the army, making many worried, but the one thing they knew was the fact that when the headmaster says he'll kill them, it means he actually will.

...
Half an hour had passed.

Two people were seated within the headmasters' tent; the Vampire Slayer Union's headmaster, Takeda Takahiro, and his wife, Takeda Ayano, the headmaster of the Hunters Union.

Lukas entered the tent again and knelt in front of them.

"Sir and madam, the soldiers are ready and are waiting for your orders."

"Alright, go line up with the elite vampire slayers." Takeda Takahiro replied.

"Yes, sir." Lukas stood up and left so he could join the elite vampire slayer troops.

"I guess it's time to start this war." Takeda Takahiro wrapped his arm around his wife's waist.

"Yeah, but even though you're stronger, don't underestimate the vampire." Takeda Ayano replied.

"I may like fighting, but I'm not stupid enough to underestimate my opponents."

"Good." Takahiro leaned in for a kiss, which Ayano accepted.

"Mnnnghhh."

They kissed for a few seconds before separating as they needed to command their soldiers.

"Alright, let's go."

"Yeah." Ayano replied with a flushed face.

Using a long-ranged teleportation platform, Ayano traveled to the Yosei Kingdom in which she would lead the troops in an attack on the demon continent while Takahiro will lead the troops in the Akhazar Kingdom.

(Yosei Kingdom, Goro's POV)

"Can you flatten the Crimson Forest so that it is no longer a obstacle for the soldiers, Elvira?"

"Sure, but once the war is over, I'm repairing it."

"That's fine with me."

Elvira flicked her hand, causing the entire crimson forest to flatten, turning into flat ground.

After the crimson forest was flattened, leaving it barren, the monsters charged at the humans.

"Go to your stations, and prepare to fire your weapons." When they are in range, fire on my mark. "

"Yes, sir." They replied and followed orders.

Soon, the demons and monsters were 100 meters away from the soldiers.

96 meters
...
87 meters
...
74 meters
...
65 meters
...
54 meters
...
50 meters

"Fire the cannons."

*Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang, Bang!

Several magic cannons fired AOE spells of fire and lightning were upon the incoming monsters and demons.

*Booom!, Kaboooom!, Booooooom...!

Tens of thousands of monsters and demons were instantly killed by the AOE magic cannons, and the living monsters avoided the affected areas as scorching flames charred the ground.

"Fire Ballistas using Light and Poison Magic."

*Clink!

The soldiers injected Light and Poison Magic into a large arrow, which then was loaded into the chamber making a clinking sound.

*Swoosh, Swoosh, Swoosh, Swoosh, Swoosh, Swoosh!

Thousands of arrows were fired into the air, pouring down on the monsters charging the wall.

*Pffft...!, Pfffffftt...!, Pfffffffffttt...!

Blood splattered everywhere as the arrows struck their targets, easily cutting through anything in their path.

The ground was covered in thousands upon thousands of dead or near-dead creatures, whose blood had stained it and given it a crimson hue, but the monsters that were still alive did not flee or fear, but charged forward.

"Roarrrrrrr."

"Archers infuse arrows with pain and anger
Inducement."

*Clink!

The archers notched light purple and red arrows onto their bows.

*Swish, Swish, Swish, Swish, Swish, Swish!

The arrows flew through the air until they were above the charging monsters, at which point they descended upon them.

*Pffftt, pfffft, pfffffftt!

The beasts roared in agony, their eyes turning red with rage.

As the anger inducement infected their minds, they began attacking everything in sight.

*Crunch!

The monsters and demons struck by the arrows assaulted the one next to it, killing as many as they could out of rage.

"Hold your fire, so they can fight it out, since we don't want them changing their targets on us."