Kasumi's Attack

I checked my attunements after checking my stats to see whether progression of the four upgraded attunements had changed.

[Chaos Attunement Tier 4 (46.3%)]

[Elemental Attunement Tier 4 (41%)]

[Healing Attunement Tier 2 (38.2%)]

[Space Attunement Tier 4 (30%)]

[Enhancement Attunement Tier 3 (2%)]

[Blood Attunement - Ancient Tier (1%)]

[Weather Attunement Tier 2 (38%)]

"So it only reduced the percentage by 50% for Chaos and 25% for Elemental and Space." I thought with a smile on my face.

I got out of bed and looked to see if Kasumi had returned, but she hadn't, so I went back into my room and began meditating again.

(Kasumi's POV)

I disguised myself with a cloak and waited outside the collection hall after leaving the auction house, and I quickly identified my target, Hanae Aikawa.

She was surrounded by bodyguards, so few people attempted to steal from her since she hailed from a influential family that should not be provoked.

Naturally there were people like me who tried to steal the Affinity Stones from her, but I killed them before they could notice as I was trailing her.

*Pfff!

I quickly eliminated an assailant before he could notice me, and he now lay in a pool of blood with just pieces of flesh and bone left as his remnants.

"That should be the last assailant; now I just have to deal with her bodyguards, and I should be able to take care of her without killing her." From the rooftops, I could see Hanae Aikawa and her fiancé approaching a carriage.

I checked my stats to see if there were any improvements.

[Name: Kitsunezaki Kasumi]

[Level: 1902]

[Race: Kitsune Queen]

[Tier: Low Diamond]

[Age: 20]

[Sex: Female]

[Health Points: 42,247/42,258]

[Mana Power: 54,274/56,456]

[Stamina: 39,216/40,615]

[Strength: 35,145]

[Agility: 36,170]

[Dexterity: 31,193]

[Constitution: 35,430]

[Intelligence: 37350]

Resistance: 29447]

[Skills Points: 35200]

As they were about to enter the carriage, I leapt to the roof, which was directly above them.

"Their carriage must be protected by a defensive and attack barrier, therefore I'll attack once I find a good opening." I thought as I saw the coachman pull on the reins and start driving the carriage while the bodyguards walked outside.

I followed the carriage until it reached a mostly barren location, at which point I thought it was time to attack.

I jumped off the rooftop and activated [Plant Magic], which caused vines to erupt from beneath the vehicle and begin wrapping and restricting the carriage causing the barrier to appear.

"We're being attacked; defend the carriage." A bodyguard yelled as they began to burn the plant vines that were draining the energy from the barrier with fire magic.

*Booom!

I landed on one of the bodyguards' head, instantly shattering his skull and splattering his blood across the crater I had created.

"Kill the attacker and protect the young lady of the Hanae Family and Takao Family." the head of the bodyguards stated as the other bodyguards listened and surrounded me.

*Pfff!

"Ahhhh."

"Why did you attack us?" The bodyguard asked as he pointed his spear towards me.

"Simple really; all I want are the Affinity Stones." I said as I dashed towards the bodyguard.

He thrust his spear at me, and I responded by twisting my body around the spear and leaping in front of him, slashing his neck with my katanas.

*Pffff!

"2 down, 13 to go."

"Use fire magic and wind magic."

P
*Booom!

"Did we get her?"

*Pffff!

*Pfffff!

"4 down, 11 to go."

*Pfff!

"Since you guys are so boring, I'll end you quickly." I remarked with a grin.

I dashed forward and disappeared, leaving an afterimage behind as I appeared in front of with two katanas slashing at his torso.

*Pfff!

After slicing the bodyguard in half, i pivoted my foot and slashed another bodyguard next to me.

*Pfff!

"Why is she so strong?"

*Pfff!

"Aahhhh."

*Pfff!

...

The slaughter continued until only three people were alive: the coachmen who were not involved in the auction, Hanae Aikawa, and Ahmya Takao, Hanae Aikawa's fiancée.

The vines that rapped around the carriage drained all of the mana during the fight, causing the barrier to shatter.

"That was boring, but that's hardly surprising given my higher tier." Kasumi stated this as she knocked out the coachmen and smashed the carriage door open, revealing two lovely women.

I had plant vines wrap itself around them, restricting their movement and draining their mana while ensuring I didn't kill them.

"You can't kill us." Hanae Aikawa said with a terrified expression on her face.

"I won't kill you as long as you give me the affinity Stones, but it appears you brought your fiancé with you. Ahmya, how's your new life as a woman going? Do you like it?" Kasumi said with a grin hidden under her facemask.

"Do you know who did this to me?" Ahmya Takao inquired with a quizzical look.

"I'm not required to respond to your queries, but you must handover the Affinity Stones." I said as I gestured for Hanae to hand them over.

"Fine." Hanae Aikawa said as she handed me the Affinity Stones.

"Good." I said as she handed them over to me and examined them for any mana signs or tracking devices and said "Nice try, but that won't fool me." I stated as I removed a little tracking device and destroyed it before storing the affinity stones in my storage space.

"Impossible, it should be undetectable." Hanae said as shocked filled her face.

"You're lucky I'm in a good mood, since even if you belong to a prominent family, I'll punish you severely" I said with a smile on my face, before I disappeared, leaving them caught in the vines, their mana still draining.

I reappeared on a nearby rooftop and decided to return home as it was almost midnight.

(Ahmya's POV)

We were confined in the carriage after the woman in the cloak and facemask left since the vines bounding us drained our mana whenever we tried to utilize it or even if we did nothing.